Wednesday 2 August 2017

BLOGUST | Summer Wishlist


Hello my lovelies and welcome to Blogust day two! I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, so today I have a summer wishlist for you all. So there are a bunch of different things I've been seeing around for absolutely ages that have really caught my eye and I am really eager to get my hands on asap! So if you guys need somee inspiration and want to know what's on my wishlist then please keep on reading. 


So the first item I'm going to talk about is this cushion as it's at the top of the thumbnail. So this is a creamy pink embroidered eyelash cushion and it has a soft finish. This is actually from New Look and I've seen it in the store and every time I go in I desperately want to get it. But honestly I really don't need any more pillows to sit on my bed but I really love this one. It's perfect to match in a pink room (which I have) or someone who absolutely loves makeup (also me). 
From: New Look 
Price £12.99 





Continuing with the New Look theme; if you know me well you'll know I adore mugs. I have so many of them (more than an individual actually needs) but for some reason I just want more. So I've seen these two both in New Look recently as I think they came out not too long ago. So the first one to the left is this really pretty white/ shell pink background mug with rose gold detailing around the rim and on the mug which reads 'Taurus' and has the constellation of the Taurus star sign. And the one to the right is this kind of off white or cream based background with really pretty red flowers and blue and green details with a muted orange coloured base and handle. It kind of reminds me of henna; New Look have actually come out with another mug in exactly the same pattern but the colour scheme is pink, white, purple, and blue. 

I really love both of them and I desperately want them both, including the pink version of the henna inspired mug. I think they're great for drinking tea and coffee out of as well as just using them for decoration. The henna mug would be great to have my coffee in to do my coffee chats with. 

From: New Look
Zodiac mug: £4.99 
Henna mug: £6.99 



I promise this is the last thing on my list from New Look. But this summer I have been obsessed with flamingos, cactus', and pineapples. Those three designs have blown up in high street fashion and high street home wear and I am living for it! So recently New Look have actually started selling bedding and they've only come out with a few designs, I'm assuming just to see how it sells. So they've brought out a mermaid one, an eyelash one, a unicorn one, a pug one, a tropical pink floral kind of one, and this cactus one. I really looooooovvvveee this bedding and I'd love to get my hands on it for when I go back to uni as I have a double bed whilst I'm at uni. I just think it's so cute, the white background with this theme of blue, green, and brown little cactus' in pots and plus it's reversible! There's nothing better than when you can get two designs out of one set of bedding. 

From: New Look
Price: £27.99 



Sorry guys, these ones have got to be small so they all fit on one line. But anyway, may as well continue with the flamingo, pineapple, and cactus theme. So these little guys are from Primark and are these adorable LED lights and I actually already have two of them - the flamingo and the cactus. These are absolutely perfect to sit on your window sill, your bed side table, or even your desk. They're just perfect little room accessories for summer. My two are currently sat in one of the corners on my window sill in front of my makeup mirror. I'm honestly so happy Primark brought these out because they have the super large ones but sometimes it's nice to have the design but on a smaller scale which is what these essentially are. I really want to get the pineapple version as they'd look so cute all sat together but unfortunately they didn't have it last time I went into my Primark. But I hope I can find it, I know there's also a white heart version as well which I really like and would like to sit on my bed side table. I hope Primark bring out some more of these over the coming months - winter versions would be absolutely lush. Like little LED snowflakes and gingerbread men. God I'm falling in love with that idea already. 

From: Primark
Price: £3.00 each

This adorable room accessory is also from Primark. I sadly haven't found it in a Primark yet but I'm hoping to as I absolutely love it. So as you can see it's just a gorgeous rose gold/ copper crescent moon shape holder with a faux plant that just sits nicely inside. I just think this would look so nice on my desk, my shelf, or my bed side table. I love little details like this to just add to my room. 


From: Primark
Price: £6.00 


These have been out for a little while now, I think they came out in May time as my friend Charlie got me one for my birthday. But these are the Hawaiian Tropic fragrance mists and I have got the red one in the middle which is the Sunkissed Dreams one with lotus flower and sheer musks. I really would love to get the whole collection as they smell incredible and they're perfect for summer time when I don't want to heavy in actual perfume.

From: Boots
Price: £10.00 (250ml)
£7.00 (100ml) 


Maybelline have really recently brought out a new range of colour sensational lipsticks called metallic mattes and I really want to get my hands on a whole bunch of colours. There is a bunch of colours ranging from brights to darks and I just find the fact that they're metallic and matte really intriguing. I don't know if they're out in stores yet or when they're meant to be coming out but Maybelline have done a load of posts about their new range on their Instagram. So if you guys wanna see more pictures of the new range etc then I'd urge you to go and check out their Instagram. Once I get my hands on them I'll definitely do a review for you guys. 

From: Superdrug or Boots 
Price: Unknown 
(assuming they'll 
be the same price as the current
colour sensational lip products)




The Iconic London illuminators I have been seeing these literally every where. In peoples videos on YouTube, all over Instagram, and just advertised every where that you can advertise. The more I've seen people use them the more I really want to get one. I've really been into glowing skin like the majority of us this summer and I just think this mixed with BB cream or foundation would be the perfect combination for that inner healthy glow. I really want to get the pink one as it is the lightest one and I have fair skin and I also have pink undertones to my skin so it should compliment my skin really nicely. But they do all look absolutely stunning. 

From: Cult Beauty
Price: £32.99 






This item is a recent add on to my summer wishlist and it's this really gorgeous purple based long dress with white zodiac constellations all over from River Island. You guys know I'm really into space and the stars and recently I've been getting into more astrology and this is just the perfect. I really want to get more long summer dresses. I can just imagine wearing this on a summer evening with a denim jacket and a pair of sandals going out for drinks. I can imagine it now and I really wanna get it. 


From: River Island 
Price: £46.00


And the final item on my summer wishlist is the palette that everyone has been talking about recently which is the Urban Decay Naked Heat. There has been a lot of controversial opinions on this palette and I don't know why. Some people really love it and other people really don't like it at all. For me, I've always really like all the Naked palettes I've had and with this one being super warm toned shades - which I actually prefer for my eyes. I feel like warm toned makeup looks make my blue eyes stand out more and all of the rich pinks, reds, and browns are some of my favourite shades to wear together in the summer as well as the winter. I'm really hoping in the next month or so I can get my hands on this as looks wise from what I've seen so far of swatches and first impressions of people using and just from actually looking at an image of it. It's my favourite one yet. 

From: Debenhams 
Price: £39.50 



Well my lovelies that is it for my summer wishlist, I hope you enjoyed. 
Let me know in the comments:
If there is anything you liked on my wishlist and would like to get? 
If there is anything that you'd really like to get this summer in general? 
 I'd also love to know if you guys like these types of wishlist posts? If you do I'll definitely carry them on for autumn, winter, and spring. 


Don't forget to follow me on all my social medias linked above in my header bar and keep up to date with me on Twitter and Instagram by using the hashtag, #katielouisejohnson. 

As always, thank you guys so much for reading as it helps me out a lot and I shall see you once again tomorrow at 6:00pm for a brand new post! 


Love,

Katie
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment