Sunday 13 August 2017

BLOGUST | Follow Me Around Northampton - Shopping & Munching


Hello my lovelies and welcome to blogust day thirteen! I hope everyone has been having a really lovely weekend. I am here today to share with you what I have done with my weekend because I asked on my twitter what you guys wanted to see this weekend and the majority of you wanted to see a follow me around. So here you go, I hope you enjoy. 


Earlier this week (Tuesday) it was my dads birthday and unfortunately we couldn't go out and celebrate as both my mum and dad were at work all day. So we decided to go out this weekend and celebrate instead. 

#OOTD
Floral Top - Primark
Black Jeans - Peacocks 
Black Sandals - New Look

#ACCESSORIES
Romance Ring (left hand) - Pandora
Rose gold and lilac watch - Olivia Burton
Double point silver ring (right hand) - Warren James








Firstly we popped into the Card Factory to pick up my cousin some birthday cards as it's her birthday next week. And I was having a browse around the more gifting section; I love these little quote boards that you can hang on your wall or put on your desk. I've always wanted to get one but I just haven't picked one up. But they're always bringing out new ones. So if you guys want some home decor to spice up your room or want to get some home accessories as a present for a friend or family member have a browse in the Card Factory. 


We also had a little trip to New Look and there was still a bit of a sale on! I feel like their sale has been going on for ages now. And there was also some specific items that were 25% off and this little "bucket" bag was one of them. I think it's so pretty; this really nice browny/ grey mauve colour with these two zip details down the side. I really wanted to get it as it looks like the perfect autumn bag when you don't want to use a handbag or a backpack. But sadly I didn't but I really want to get it. I did actually get a jumper in the sale so keep an eye out for that on my Instagram. 

If any of you are interested in this bag, I checked their website and it's actually in the sale and they have three other colours! Click here to check it out. 




We took a trip to Peacocks just to have a browse and see what they had about. There was a lot of items in the sale and there were these khaki mule heels, sadly not in the sale, but they looked absolutely gorgeous. I really want to get them as they looked the perfect colour for autumn and also a great heel size for everyday wear and going out and also so they wont hurt your feet as much! Plus, they come in two other colours! If you guys want to have a little browse and potentially order your own, click here

There was also this W7 makeup stand and I had a little swatch of these two strobe and glow shades - a pink and a champagne colour. They had a really interesting consistency of kind of a dry matte feel but with an illuminating glow. Which I thought was pretty cool, I was a bit annoyed though as it didn't actually say the price of them. But I may see if I can find them anywhere and I might purchase them and see how I go with them. 









When taking a trip to Wilko you can't not go into the stationary section. It blows my mind every time how gorgeous it is and how cheap it is. Everything is under £10.00 and I'm really hoping they bring out a new range in September for when I am buying all my notebooks and things for going back to uni. I really want to do a big stationary haul in September! I also just thought I'd mention these adorable cushions! I love the colours together! 

With the stationary it's worth going into the store itself as I think they have more in the store than they do online but if you guys wanna check out I'll leave the link here for you. 




Had to go in Boots! The Soap and Glory section is always so beautiful. I was gutted because I really want to try L'Oreal's new mascara, the paradise one and they didn't have any in the shop! I'm guessing a lot of people have been buying it as I've been hearing really good reviews. 


Also just a note, for all of my Garnier micellar water lovers. There's an offer on at the minute, when you buy the big bottle (700ml) for only £5.00 you get a free pink and clear makeup bag with pink flowers on designed by Ferne Cotton. As you can see from the image above it's super pretty. You could use it to put your makeup in or your micellar water in or use it as little travel bag. I just thought I'd let you guys know if you were interested. I don't think the offer is online because I can't find it. 







For dinner we went to probably our favourite family restaurant, the Beefeater. We all had steaks; I had a well done sirlion steak (my favourite) with chips, a mushroom, and onion rings. As you can see it does come with a salad and a tomato but I'm not really a salad kind of woman so I let my mum and dad share that between them. And for dessert, my dad had a Mississippi mud pie, my mum had a banoffee pie, and then I had a warm chocolate brownie.  It all was absolutely delicious and my mouth is watering at the thought of it. 

After we'd eaten we just had a quick pop to Sainsburys and then drove home. 


That's it for this post my lovelies. I hope you enjoyed seeing a little bit of what I got up to this weekend. Let me know in the comments what you got up to this weekend. 

Tomorrow I'll be back for another instalment of Mindful Mondays and if you guys haven't checked out the first post in this new series I'm doing. I'd highly suggest you read the first post, click here to check it out. Then on Tuesday I'm going to be sharing with you guys the places I want to travel. Which is going to be a good one. I really want to do a makeup tutorial this week - ideally something summery and fun - if you guys have any suggestions leave it in the comments below for me. 

Don't forget to follow me on all my social medias guys, they are all linked above in my header, it's just a really easy way for you to keep up with me and everything I'm doing. 

As always thank you so much for reading and I'll see you tomorrow! 


Love,

Katie
 







No comments:

Post a Comment