Wednesday 16 August 2017

BLOGUST | Random Facts You Don't Know


Hello my lovelies I hope you're all well and welcome to blogust day sixteen! So for today's post I wanted to do some random facts that you guys don't know about me. So these are just random little things that I've not spoken about here on my blog and also just random little things about me that I know and I know that I do and feel etc that you guys don't. So I thought this would be a fun way to share these with you. Also, funnily enough we all know the classic tag on Instagram called 'the 20 facts about me tag' and earlier today I was tagged in that by one of my good IG friends, @hannahsimpxo. Coincidence? I dunno but I thought it was pretty strange how the day I'm going to do a facts about me post I get tagged in a post to do one *twilight zone music plays* 

Over on my IG I've done a more basic facts about me so if you want to go and check that out feel free to click my link in my header or type in @katiej0hnson into your IG search bar. Anyway, if you guys want to know some random facts about me then please keep on reading. 


1. After eating a fast food meal or a big meal at a restaurant I get the urge to sneeze

2. My favourite nail varnish colours are deep reds

3. When I was younger I cut off my full fringe because I didn't like it 

4. Vanilla is my favourite scent and flavour

5. However, my favourite ice cream flavour is Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie

6. I've had weird experiences that I can't explain... (coming soon in a future post) 

7. My favourite step in my makeup is when it's finished and it all comes together 

8. If I wasn't studying drama I'd probably choose to study psychology

9. I have double jointed fingers which means I can bend my thumb and pinky finger to be flat to make a bridge shape

10. My feet are one of my best features

11. Having said that, I love wearing boots

12. If I could wear jumpers everyday I would

13. I'm obsessed with true crime/ missing person case videos - Kendall Rae's and Buzzfeed Blue's are my favourites

14. I 100% believe in aliens and the paranormal

15. Dark colours look best on me - blacks, burgundy's, greys, navy blues etc

16. Deep smokey autumnal makeup looks best on my eyes - browns, deep reds, golds, coppers etc

17. I've never taken drugs or smoked

18. My body physically never lets me swallow pills no matter how small they may be

19. I have a strong disliking for Cara Delevingne  

20. The Devil Wears Prada is my favourite film

21. Before my iPhone I only had Samsung phones

22. I love all the songs covered by Glee even though I've never watched Glee

23. I'd rather go on a winter holiday to Finland or Iceland than a summer holiday to Spain or Turkey

24. I'd rather wear skirts over shorts

25. I've never drove a car

26. After not being in a car for a while (a few months) the next time I go in one I seem to get a bit travel sick 

27. The James Woods murder mystery is my favourite episode of Family Guy 

28. My favourite pizza is the pepperoni one with pepperoni sauce in the crust from Chicago Town 

29. Not Going Out is one of my favourite shows

30. I've been wearing glasses since I was 5/6

31. And the reason I had to wear them was because I ran into a wooden pole in our house and I couldn't see it

32. Crisp cold air is my favourite weather

33. I sleep in the recovery position 

34. When I walk my feet are dead straight 

35. Paranormal Witness is one of my favourite shows 

36. Falling Slowly from Once The Musical is one of my favourite songs

37. I constantly twirl my hair around my fingers

38. Choices, Episode, and Hooked are my three favourite apps

39. I'm so tall that my ankles are always fully exposed whenever I wear leggings

40. Bourneville chocolate is one of my favourites

41. I always have colds but I never get physically sick 

42. Our attic door freaks me out at night

43. I love staying up all night to see the sunrise - that feeling when no one else is awake but you 

44. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time is my favourite theatre show 

45. I want to spend a night with friends in a haunted house 

46. When I know I need to get back up to clean my teeth and go to loo before I fall asleep properly; when I'm half asleep my mind makes me have a nightmare in order to physically wake back up

47. I was meant to be born the 6th of May but I was actually born on the 7th - a day late - which must be the reason I'm late to everything else in my life 

48. I've never been bothered or felt the need to watch the show Friends

49. I've never watched Pretty Little Liars but I really want to

50. The only two high end makeup products I own are Urban Decay's Naked 3 and Naked Smokey palette

51. My best subject in school was actually English

52. I prefer to wear jeggings than jeans

53. Mango sorbet is one of my favourite desserts 

54. I'm a creature of habit when it comes to restaurants - every restaurant I go to I have a certain thing I always order and I order that same thing every time I go 

55. When I was younger it was my dream to go on XFactor and win the show

56. My favourite song right now is Life in Colour by One Republic 

57. One of my favourite books is Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon 

58. I never got the hype about John Green's books The Fault in Our Stars & Looking For Alaska 

59. My ears and feet are the parts of my body that are usually always cold

60. Mirrors creep me out at night 

61. I believe in your gut you can predict something or feel certain things before your mind has come to a conclusion 

62. I hate the sound of the freezer draw against the ice inside the freezer - makes my skin crawl 

63. One of my favourite shows is How to Get Away with Murder



Well my lovelies I think that is all I can think of for random facts that you most likely don't know about me. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me even more than you already do. 

Don't forget to check out my IG post over on @katiej0hnson if you wanna see 20 extra facts about me! And don't forget to go and check out Hannah's Instagram over on @hannahsimpxo. She's so lovely and her IG is so close to 1,000 so go over there and give her some love! 

And don't forget to give my social media accounts some love, all of my links are in my header if you wanna give me a follow. I'd appreciate it so much you guys. 

Thank you for reading and I shall see you all again tomorrow for another one. 


Love,

Katie
 




No comments:

Post a Comment