Friday 4 August 2017

BLOGUST | Summer Playlist


Hello my lovelies and welcome to Blogust day four!

I hope everyone is doing well and has had a lovely day. So for today's Blogust I am going to be sharing with you my summer playlist which is going to include some of the hottest songs in the chart at the minute as well as some of my old classic favourites that I always love to listen to in the summer time. So if you've got a summer party coming up and you're not even sure where to start with the music then this playlist is just what you need! Keep on reading. 

(note: these songs are in no particular order) 



Teenage Dream - Katy Perry 
Ready or Not - Bridget Mendler 
Run Away with Me - Carly Rae Jepson 
Made in the USA - Demi Lovato 
Runaway (U & I) - Galantis 
Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld 
Domino - Jessie J
Brokenhearted - Karmin 
Classic - MKTO 
Into You - Ariana Grande
Super Bass - Nicki Minaj 
Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
Live While Were Young - One Direction 
Strip That Down - Liam Payne (feat. Quavo) 
Good Time - Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson 
Still Into You - Paramore 
Oh My Love - The Score 
Summertime in the City - Scouting for Girls
We Own The Night - Selena Gomez & The Scene (feat. Pixie Lott) 
Sweet Lovin' - Sigala (feat. Bryn Christopher) 
Best Damn Night - Six D
Chained To The Rhythm - Katy Perry (feat. Skip Marley)
The Sound - The 1975
New Romantics - Taylor Swift 
Giants - Take That
Glad You Came - The Wanted 
Stay The Night - Zedd (feat. Hayley Williams)
That's My Girl - Fifth Harmony 
Clarity - Zedd (feat. Foxes)
She Looks So Perfect - 5SOS
Side to Side - Ariana Grande (feat. Nicki Minaj)
Despacito - Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee (feat. Justin Bieber) 
Chocolate - The 1975 
California Girls - Katy Perry 
We Found Love - Rihanna (feat. Calvin Harris) 
Cool for the Summer - Demi Lovato 
Malibu - Miley Cyrus
Crying in the Club - Camila Cabello 
Feels - Calvin Harris (feat. Pharrell Willams, Katy Perry, and Big Sean) 
Mamma - Jonas Blue (feat. William Singe)
Style - Taylor Swift
Shout Out to My Ex - Little Mix
There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back - Shawn Mendes 
Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato
Attention - Charlie Puth 
Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth & Megan Trainor
All Night - The Vamps & Matoma 
I Would Like - Zara Larsson
Do It Again - Pia Mia (feat. Chris Brown & Tyga) 
Your Song - Rita Ora 
Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers (feat. Daya) 
It Aint Me - Kygo (feat. Selena Gomez) 
Stay - Zedd (feat. Alessia Cara) 
Cios Adios - Anne Marie 
Down - Fifth Harmony (feat. Gucci Mane) 
Sugar - Maroon 5 
24K - Bruno Mars
Roar - Katy Perry 
Talking Body - Tove Lo
Know No Better - Major Lazer (feat. Travis Scott, Camila Callebo, & Quavo) 
Came Here For Love - Sigala (feat. Ella Eyre) 
No More Sad Songs - Little Mix
Cant Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
Sexual - NEIKED (feat. Dyo) 
Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
Power - Little Mix (feat. Stormzy) 
Get Low - Zedd & Liam Payne 
Bon Appetit - Katy Perry (feat. Migos) 
Sign of The Summer 2017 Megamix - Adamusic 


Well my lovelies that is it for my summer playlist 2017. Now I know they're not all from this year but I always get back into old songs at random points in the year but I definitely think all these are great feel good songs that everyone will get up to dance to or sing along to at a summer party. 

And if you really like the sound of this playlist whether it's for a party or general use I've made your lives even easier and created a playlist on my YouTube for you guys to listen to it easily whenever you want. Just click here to be redirected to the page.

What is your favourite song at the minute? Mine is definitely Crying in the Club by Camila Cabello, I absolutely love it. 

Tell me yours in the comments down below.


Thank you guys so much for reading as always and I'll see you back here again tomorrow at 6:00pm for another brand new post. 

Bye for now and see you tomorrow! 



Love,

Katie
 






2 comments:

  1. What a playlist, there are some great songs here! Thanks for sharing xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading Hannah! I really appreciate it. I'm glad you like it and you're welcome.

      Love,
      Katie

      Delete