Tuesday 5 December 2017

BLOGMAS | This Year's Christmas Adverts



Hello my lovelies and welcome to Blogmas day 4! Recently so many brands and shops have been releasing their Christmas adverts and it just gets me so excited as the countdown continues. Every time, Christmas adverts just tug on my heart strings so I thought I would talk about my favourite ones from this year. 



Let's be honest, the first advert we need to talk about is the one people of the UK get excited for every single year and that is the John Lewis advert. John Lewis have made some lovely Christmas adverts over the years that really tug on your heart strings and this one is no exception. If you haven't seen it, click here. From 2011-till present I've loved all of their Christmas adverts for different reasons. I'll admit when I first watched this years advert, I liked it but I didn't think it was anything overly special compared to some of the previous ones they've done. But slowly as I've kept seeing it play on TV it's really grown on me. Moz The Monster is a gentle giant and it's beautiful seeing his friendship with the little boy blossom over a two minute advert. One thing I really love the advert for is the song and I've said that since I first ever watched it. Overall I do really like it, I think it's so sweet and of course it tugs on your heart strings and it is an advert that reminds you to be thoughtful towards others this Christmas. 


Another advert everyone has been loving (myself included) is the M&S advert. If you haven't seen it click here to watch. The M&S team collaborated with the creators of Paddington as the release of Paddington 2 is on the horizon. This advert to me is so precious, I've loved Paddington Bear ever since I was a little girl and to me this advert pulls on my heart strings because Paddington is so innocent, thoughtful, and kind which I always feel like means more at Christmas time. I just love this advert so much, it's so precious and it makes me smile every time I see it. Again, it's another advert that reminds you what Christmas is really about, being thoughtful and giving back to others. 


And the final advert we're going to talk about which is also my favourite advert this year is from Very. If you've not seen it click here, I just love this advert so much as it's all about giving to other people and once again the little girl is so sweet and precious. Assuming you've watched it through the link, I love it at the end when she gets her wolf toy back from Santa and she is just so happy. It's just a nice reminder of being thoughtful towards other people at Christmas time which is why it is my favourite advert this year. 


Well my lovelies I know this was short and there are so many other Christmas adverts this year but these are definitely my favourite top three and as you can see they're all revolving around being thoughtful this year which I love. Let me know what your favourite Christmas advert is this year in the comments. 

As always guys don't forget to follow me on all of my social media so you can keep up to date with everything I am doing over this festive period! You can follow me on Twitter @katielouj0hnson, Instagram @katiej0hnson, Pinterest @katielouj0hnson, and Bloglovin' @ Katie Johnson.


Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see you tomorrow! 


Love,

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment