Tuesday 19 December 2017

BLOGMAS | Follow Me Around The Christmas Barn at Mere Park


Hello my lovelies and welcome to Blogmas day 18! When mum, dad, and I were travelling home for Christmas on the weekend just gone we made a pit stop to have a browse around a garden centre. But then across the road we saw 'The Christmas Barn' so of course we had to go in! 


































These Polar Bears were so soft! 

























Absolutely adore these silver hanging decorations! I fell in love with them so much I bought two of them: a single hanging tree and a single hanging snowflake for only £1.79 each! I adore the trees the most. 

 
















































Not going to lie, was so tempted to go in here but I thought I was a bit old, haha!






























Everyone loves a Nativity figurine set. 


These guys were my favourite thing! Absolutely adore Reindeer's!























































These decorations are so fancy!



















































Adore these big glass jars of Pine and Cinnamon Christmas mix. These would be so lush for Christmas homeware gifts to just sit as a centre piece on a table or on the side in your living room etc. And these would be so fab to DIY! I might consider that for next year. 


And that is everything in this gorgeous shop. Honestly, this is my idea of Christmas heaven. I fell absolutely in love with this place and I could've easily moved in to the shop, not going to lie. I really would love to work in a place like this as it's just magical. I love Christmas so much. 

 And that's it my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed following me around and getting to see all these beautiful Christmas things! Honestly I adore this shop. What Christmas shops have you guys been to this year? And have you bought anything from them? Let me know down below. 

As always guys don't forget to follow me on all of my social media so you can keep up to date with everything I am doing over this festive period! You can follow me on Twitter @katielouj0hnson, Instagram @katiej0hnson, Pinterest @katielouj0hnson, and Bloglovin' @ Katie Johnson.


Thank you guys so much for reading and I shall see you all on the 19th for another! 

Love,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment