Sunday 4 December 2016

Ultimate Christmas Playlist | BLOGMAS


Hey guys, welcome to BLOGMAS day three!

 So today it's time to share my ultimate Christmas playlist with you guys. These songs aren't in a particular order, just all of my favourite Christmas songs.

1. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey 

2. Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson 

3. One More Sleep - Leona Lewis 

4. Baby It's Cold Outside - Michael Buble and Indina Menzel 

5. We Need A Little Christmas - Glee

6. Do You Hear What I Hear - Glee

7. Christmas Eve With You - Glee

8. Do They Know It's Christmas - Glee

9. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Glee

10. Happy Xmas (The War is Over) - Glee

11. O Holy Night - Glee 

12. Jingle Bell Rock - Glee

13. Jingle Bell Rock - Glee  

14. Christmas Gold (I don't know the orginal artist, I used to sing it in choir) 

15. Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea 

16. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

17. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande

18. Christmas Lights - Coldplay 

19. Every Day Is a Holiday - Katy Perry

20. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Buble 

21. My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears

22. Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid

23. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - UnionJ

24. Do You Wanna Build A Snowman - Disney Stars 

25. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Slade 

26. Rocking Around The Christmas Tree - Michael Buble

27. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues

28.  Last Christmas - WHAM

29. White Christmas - Michael Buble 

30. Somewhere Only We Know - Lily Allen 


Love,
Katie 







No comments:

Post a Comment