Friday 23 December 2016

Collective Winter Haul | BLOGMAS


Hello my lovelies and welcome to BLOGMAS day 16! 

Today I have quite small winter haul for you guys, there is really not much at all in this haul but I really love everything I've been purchasing recently that I was dying to show you. Would just like to apologise in advance for some of these photos you guys as I took them later on in the evening, so if the lighting is a bit iffy that'll be why. 


Firstly is the big chunky overthrow type jumper thing from Primark. I have a black one literally identical to this, except it is not fleece material nor does it have a line down the front. But I already knew I would like it as I had one similar. This is so cosy, I wore it today with a plain black long sleeve top and some black jeans. It just made me look 100% winter ready and I just love everything about it. I love the colour, I love the oversized-ness about it, and I love that it's one of those easy things you can wear over plain items and then that's your outfit made. 




It has a really lovely rolled neck with a lined pattern around which is then linked onto the bottom where the oversized area is. There is nothing I hate more than when things like this and normal jumpers are fitted. In my opinion, oversized is the best way forward. Surprisingly, I got this in a Large which is a 14/16 in Primark and I am normally a size 18/20 which is marked under Extra Large but 14/16 is extremely big and oversized, so if you're thinking of purchasing one yourself, you may want to size down for this one. They have a tonne of nice winter colours, this burgundy red shade, khaki, grey, black, and some kind of beige/off white shade. 

Price - £14.00 



Carrying on with the oversized theme, here we have just a simple staple of grey, faded black, black, navy, and dark grey patterned cardigan. I am a bit addicted to cardigans at the minute, they are just so easy to wear over any outfit and in autumn and winter time they're perfect for when you've got that chill in the air but it isn't freezing cold. Not to mention, I can wear it 24/7 because it's so snug and cosy. Truth be told, as I'm typing this right now I've got it on and I couldn't be more comfy. Primark have got a lot of really nice cardigans in at the minute so if you're on the hunt for a new cardigan or something as a chunky wrap around, go and check out Primark. 

Price - £14.00 



Continuing with the Primark theme, of course I had to pick up some festive pyjama bottoms! I already have a grey and white pair which are very similar, which I am wearing right now as I'm writing this. But they have worn away a bit down and have a couple of holes in, so I thought it was time for a new pair. I decided to go with red as that's the classic Christmas colour and it looks like those classic Christmas jumper patterns, which I really liked. I cannot wait to wear these for the weekend of Christmas. 



They are super long in length which is perfect for me and they are cuffed at the bottom which I absolutely love as there's nothing more annoying than when you wake up in the morning and one side has become a pair of shorts and the other isn't even on your leg anymore. They have quite a few different Christmas leggings and pyjamas in there right now, so if you love Christmas as much as me and you wanna bring more festivity into your life then go and check them out. 

Price - £8.00 




Next up we have this gorgeous navy blue/purple clutch bag. I saw this and I was like, I need to get this. I thought it was simply so pretty, it shines like a mermaid in the light, I adore the colour. I don't own any shimmery bags if I am honest. It has this nice long lined zip at the top with that nice handle attached to the zip to keep on your wrist. I always feel like I have to hold the handle and the zip when I am out with a clutch bag, but the fact they have this one all in one is perfect. It's quite spacious for a clutch bag surprisingly when you consider it's size. Also has a little zip compartment inside for anything you want to keep extra safe. I am hoping to take this out with me on New Year's Eve. 

They had this blue/purple version and a bright metallic pink version. 

Price - £2.00 (couldn't say no for that price) 


Sorry for the bedding change, I've changed it to my festive bedding now after I took the pictures above. 

But anyway, last but not least are these adorable Rudolph footlets! I absolutely adore these guys. They're festive, comfy, and 100% me. I just had to have them! Considering I'm not normally a fan of footlets because you can feel the grip things underneath and that's just not comfortable for me. But because these guys are fluffy inside and out you cannot feel that layer on your feet, only the fluffy comfort. It's like you're walking on a cloud. I feel like Primark have really upped their slipper game this year as I have a normal pair of slippers from there which are memory foam and they're extremely comfortable. I'd highly recommend a pair of footlets from Primark, you can get normal ones, not just Christmas ones. 

Price - £3.50 

I hope you all enjoyed a little winter haul and I will see you tomorrow! 

Love,
Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment