Sunday 18 December 2016

Christmas Wishlist | BLOGMAS


Hello my lovelies and welcome to BLOGMAS DAY 5! 

As the days of December are already whizzing by, the time of year has come when people start asking, "What do you want for Christmas?" and as I get older I notice the list of potential presents I'd like to receive gets smaller and smaller. However, I've still got a few things on my list that I'd love for Santa (ie, my mum and dad) to bring me this Christmas. 


Something I'd really like this year is a new bag with a purse to match. I don't mind what colour, shape, style, pattern, size. I just would like a new bag and purse of some kind as I'm so bored of my bags that I've got at the minute, so it'd be nice to have a new one. 


Someone who I have been obsessed with this year is Miss Ariana Grande, she is in the running for my artist of the year when we do the Countdown To 2017! I've listened to literally whole album and I love all of the songs, which is why I'd love to have the physical copy so I can listen to it 24/7! 



Something I've been dying to get my hands on is Makeup Revolution's rainbow highlighter. I cannot find it anywhere in stores other than their actual website. Highlighter is one of my favourite makeup products to buy, so if I got this as a Christmas present I'd be so happy. 


Now if you truly know me, you'll know I am obsessed with Winnie The Pooh. He was my first ever toy as a baby and the love for him still continues today. Anything to do with Pooh bear just takes me back to my childhood; I still cuddle my Winnie The Pooh that I was given all those 19 years ago. So it's no surprise that I'd love this Winnie onesie! I think it's so cute, I've been into Primark and felt it, it's extremely soft. I can imagine it being so comfy and cosy on those cold winter nights or lazy days. They have so many different Disney ones in there, so go and check them out if you're a lover of Disney. 

Continuing with the Winnie The Pooh theme; if you know Winnie The Pooh well, you'll know the yellow bear stuffed with fluff is obsessed with honey pots. How adorable is that mug, it's from the Disney store and I just love it. I could definitely imagine me have a delicious coffee in this throughout the day. If I opened this on Christmas Day I'd be using it straight away. 



I received this for the first time last Christmas and I am obsessed. The Snow Fairy Star is definitely my favourite product and it's a shame it only comes out at Christmas star. But I adore the scent, I love the colour, and of course I love it's benefits or I wouldn't be wishing for it to be in my life again. 


This eyeshadow pallet I have wanted for ages, but I just haven't got round to purchasing it or something else has always been more important around the time of potentially buying it etc. But this is the I Heart Makeup Chocolate Vice pallet. I think it is absolutely stunning, I adore the packaging as I love dark chocolate. All of the eyeshadow colours are beautiful, completely up my street. This would be such a gorgeous gift for me. 



This gift is what I wish for every year, the previous series of The Vampire Diaries. I really need to get season 7 as well because I haven't been able to catch up with half of the series, which means I can't watch season 8 until I do. So when I (hopefully) receive this on Christmas Day, I will be watching the entire series probably before we even reach 2017!



And finally, I really need a new pair of white snow boots. I do have a pair but they are starting to wear away on the sole because when it's autumn and winter time I wear them constantly. So I really need a new pair. Most likely I will not get a new pair for Christmas but if I get some Christmas money I will probably use that money to buy a new pair as white snow boots are a classic Katie J fashion item.


Well that is everything on my Christmas Wishlist this year guys! I hope you enjoyed, I'd love to know what you're all wishing for this year, so leave me a comment down below and let me know. And, I will talk to you guys tomorrow! 


Love,
Katie 










No comments:

Post a Comment