Monday 5 December 2016

Follow Us Around Liverpool | BLOGMAS


Hello everyone and welcome to BLOGMAS day 4! 

I hope everyone is well and enjoying December. I've absolutely been loving vlogmas and blogmas so far. I just love December in general because of the beautifully crisp cold weather and of course Christmas time. I've been buying lots of Christmas presents lately and recently been visiting the Chester Christmas market a lot (which is going to be shown off in a future blogmas).

 But recently Emily, Meg, Tash, and myself took a trip to Liverpool to just have a girlie day out and while we were there we took a trip to their Christmas market! I hope you enjoy it through these pictures as much as I did when I went to visit. 



This trip to Liverpool was defined by me falling in love with these light up stars in the background and me being absolutely ecstatic about it while Emily took this perfect action shot of me feeling ecstatic about the light up stars. This is definitely one of the best spontaneous photos of me and you can completely see I'm in my element. 



The most beautiful light up stars I've ever seen




Cute cake stand!

The heart Christmas tree

Emily modelling the Bavarian Village 





Meg and a reindeer 

Pretty wired Christmas tree

As we took a browse around the docks and made our way back in a circle instead of back the way we came, we took a detour and found the lock bridge, we didn't even realise there was one in Liverpool. But virtually on every single chain, there was lock. We saw one that was a big lock with two sets of initials on and then had three mini locks hanging on the side which we assumed represented that couples children. We thought it was adorable and think it's something nice for couples to do and go back and see your lock every year. You could tell some of them had been there for cute a long time as some of them were quite rusty. But seeing all the 'love locks' on the bridge just created a really sentimental bittersweet feeling.  

We popped into Lindt and all of the chocolate was so beautifully laid out in all of
its coloured wrappers, it would've been wrong to have not taken a photo. 





Of course we took a trip to the Disney store! Be rude not to.

Cutest decorations ever.
Took a trip to The Body Shop! So many Christmas goodies!




Emily just makes this photo, even more than the Christmas lights.  





The heart Christmas tree all lit up!




For dinner we took a trip to Weatherspoons and this is when we met up with Emily's friend Soph. It was really nice to see her as I hadn't seen her in a while, At Weatherspoons Meg, Soph, and myself all had the chicken wrap with chips/salad (it was bloody delicious), Tash had chicken ceaser salad, and Emily had bruschetta.

Em, Meg, and I 
Em, Meg, and I 
Em, Meg, Tash, and I 
 Em, Meg, Tash, Soph, and I 
Em, Meg, Tash, Soph, and I 

I hope you guys enjoyed our trip to Liverpool as much as we did! I shall see you tomorrow for more Blogmas posts! 


Love,
Katie 















No comments:

Post a Comment