Friday 12 December 2014

A Day In The Life Of Katie: Jess's 18th Birthday!

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well and I am sorry that I've not been posting recently, I've been meaning to, but, I've been pretty busy with college as we have a performance this Tuesday. But I will let you know more about that in my Update and Chit Chat post when I finish college for Christmas. 

But, even though this post is dedicated to one of my best friends, Jess, for her birthday. Earlier this week on Tuesday, it was my one year anniversary on Blogger! (WOOOOOO *CHAMPAGNE CORK POP*) I'd just like to say thank you so much to everyone who has read my posts, looked at my blog, or took time to comment. I love and appreciate you all so much. I really can't believe it has been a year since I decided to start this whole thing, it feels like back when I started I was very naive and shy as I was worried about being judge by friends for having a blog. But, now it makes no difference because I found out the majority of my friends actually read my blog posts, which I am also very grateful for. I have nothing else to do but say thank you to every single one of you. But I'd love you all to leave me a comment down below telling me what you would like to see on my blog in the New Year. 

Wednesday, 10th of December: Jess's Birthday 


On with the actual reason for the post, Jess's birthday. We had a really love lunch date in a new-ish cafe in our town before we had college. It was this adorable cafe called, Cafe Veneto which is an Italian cafe. 

I am in love with this place. I just think it is adorable and such a nice little place to go to. Also, everything in there is pretty cheap as I got a nutella and banana crepe, a diet coke, and an iced latte after it all and it only came to £6.20!









    

Here is the delicious nutella and banana crepe I had, and, just by looking, you know what I'm gonna say, it was delicious! I love it so much, it looks really sickly, but it wasn't. And, I loved their diet cokes because they came in a glass bottle and I just love it when drinks come in glass bottles. 

Jess and Heather both had a meatball panini which had lettuce and cheese in etc. They said their's was delicious as well. They also both had cloudy lemonade, and, yes, that also came in some cute vintage glass bottles. 


On this day, Jess and I decided to be those people, that once they've eaten, they have a coffee. So I got an iced latte, as per usual. Jess got a cappuccino (I think).  


Here is a little snap of our table when we were having our coffee's, but Heather didn't want a coffee as she doesn't like any kind of coffee. 

That was our cute lunch date for Jess's birthday, and after she opened her gifts. I bought her a Sherlock pass holder because she absolutely loves Sherlock more than life, I also got her a new scarf in some of her favourite colours from Newlook because I've started a scarf trend of wearing it on my shoulders and now Jess is joining my trend. But I mainly bought it because it is so soft and cosy. Finally, I got her a new phone case. It was a Disney princess phone case, specifically for iPhone's; the ones that have the princesses on and they're hands or figure is next to the apple shape. Jess already has the Snow White one and Belle is her other favourite princess, so I bought her a phone case with that on. Heather bought her a signed picture of Moriaty, also from Sherlock because she loves Sherlock and Moriaty is her bae. Heather also bought her the newest Pokemon game of Alpha and Sapphire.

But everyone that was pretty much it for our friend birthday date. Heather's birthday is next, but we've got a bit more planned for that because it is in the Christmas holiday. So I'll let you know about that when we make it there. 

But tomorrow I am going to be posting another one of these because Chloe and I are off to Oxford to go do a little shopping, mainly in Primark. But also to spend time with one another and have a catch up as our college timetables are a bit awkward and we're always so busy. So it's nice to have a weekend with one another. 

Bye for now everyone, and see you tomorrow! 

Katie 

xoxoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment