Sunday 30 November 2014

Disney Series: Princess Anna - Frozen Makeup Tutorial

Hello my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are ready for...

CHRISTMAS! THE SNOWS COMING DOWN, CHRISTMAS *sings to oneself* 

I'm not completely ready, as I still have loads of gifts to buy and put up my Christmas tree and decorate my room for Christmas which will be uploaded to my blog you guys, so stay tuned for that! 

But, I've decided that each month for the next year I am going to post looks inspired by Disney Princess's and anyone else who I love from animated Disney films. I'm starting this in December because Frozen is all about ice and snow which is what December usually is. But, because I'm starting with Frozen, I am going to work backwards - from new to old (from Frozen all the way back to Snow White). But I'm really looking forward to doing all these makeup looks for you guys and I hope you enjoy these. But if you want to know how to become Princess Anna, then please keep on reading. 


Step 1: 


Firstly apply your face base. Now, because we're recreating Disney Princess looks, they're skin is always flawless and blemish free. So to make your skin completely flawless start off with a primer/moisturiser and then apply concealer on the areas you really want to cover. I am using my Rimmel London's Wake Me Up concealer in Ivory and I applied it around my nose, my apples of my cheeks, down my nose, and on my chin. I blended my concealer in with a beauty blender because sponges in my opinion work better than brushes. 

On top of this I applied my foundation. I am using Rimmel London's Lasting Finish in Nude 24 Hours. I just applied this all over my face and really blended it in with my beauty blender. 

You don't have to do this next step, but I needed to. I went under my eyes with a mix of my concealer and my foundation because my concealer is too dark compared to the nude foundation. So I just blended them together on my hand and applied it all underneath and around my eye area. 

Step 2: 


Next, apply your powder to set this all in place. 

Step 3: 




These two images maybe a little bit strange, but, it is important to line your tight line and water line around your eyes for a Disney Princess inspired look. The reason for this is because, especially in Frozen; Anna and Elsa have gorgeous full and thick lashes at the roots. 

All you have to do is gently lift up your eyelid and draw on the line of your eyelash roots. Then you do the same for your lower lashline. 

Step 3: 


Fill in your eyebrows. 

Step 4: 



For this look I didn't have to do my eye shadow first because I only applied one colour and it was a shimmery light white shade because Anna has no eyeshadow on her lids. Then, I just applied my mascara. 

Step 5: 


For Princess Anna, it is all about the rosy cheeks and I really packed on my blush for this one and mainly focused the colour on the apples of my cheeks. 

Step 6: 


As both Anna and Elsa have very neutral lips, I applied a natural skin coloured red lipgloss from Colour Couture. 

Step 7: 





Then this is the finished look! In true style, you could completely be Anna you could keep plaits in your hair. But I wanted my daily wavy hair. But I am happy with how this turned out and I hope you all like it! 


Thank you all very much for reading and next I will be posting an Elsa makeup tutorial to go along with this one! 

Bye for now, 

Katie 
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. care to explain how this looks like princess Anna? do you think you're a princess? LOOOOL ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't think I look like Princess Anna. The reason it's represented as Anna is because of the super rosy cheeks which she has and virtually no eye makeup, just liner on the tight line and mascara on your lashes. It's just the makeup look inspired by her, not what I look like or what I'm wearing.

      Delete