Sunday 16 November 2014

1 Year Anniversary to Jess, Heather, and I!

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well! Now, you maybe wondering what this post is going on about, well Jess, Heather, and I have officially been best friends for a year! Now, you may wonder why this means so much to me? These two girls mean the absolute world to me because the way we became best friends through college happened so fast as it took me a little while to fall into place and I finally found my place after just letting life take over and it slotted me with Heather and Jess. 

This was our first ever group photo at our college Christmas party just after we'd become good friends and ever since then we've gone from strength to strength. No one truly knows how much I appreciate them for letting me join their twosome to become a threesome because I was kind of lost at college just after October and I didn't know who my true friends were until I met these guys. 


Our first group photo together (Jess, Me, then Heather)
Sometimes I just kind pinch myself because I love them both so much and I really do not know what I would do without them in my life now. It feels like we've been friends all our lives and it's only been a year. It also sometimes doesn't feel real knowing that we're so close and yet we're completely opposites which is what I think makes us such good friends because we learn from one another as well as love and support one another dearly. 


We've had a lot of memories together from last year and throughout this year we're bound to have even more. But for now, let's have a look at some more memories of the last year together.
Jess and I on our last day as first years
Heather, Jess, and I near the end of our
first college year.
Heather and I at last year's
Christmas party 
Jess and I at last year's
Christmas party
Heather and I at last year's
Christmas party
Summer days
Jess and I during the directing festival 

Here is how we celebrated our one year anniversary. 


Costa date 
Costa date
Costa date
Our table at Sweet Tooth 
For our main celebration we went and had lunch last Wednesday at Sweet Tooth which is a cute little pancake shop which serves pancakes, crepes - sweet and savoury, waffles, soft drinks, and hot beverages etc. Heather had American pancakes with bacon and maple syrup, Jess had apple and cinnamon crepe, and I had a waffle with chocolate sauce, ice cream, and this gorgeous cream on the side. 





All of these images of the mug of chocolate is what Heather ordered. Now, it says hot chocolate but it was a pure mug of melted chocolate that came with cream and marshmallows. Either way it was really nice but extremely sickly. 


Here is what Sweet Tooth looks like from the inside, it is the most adorable little cafe and us three desperately want to go back there soon. 


Here is what I had for lunch - waffle with chocolate sauce, chocolate ice cream, and normal cream. It was absolutely delicious and I wanna have it again! Even though I'd love to try everything on their menu. 


Everyone, I could talk about Jess and Heather all day but the main thing you need to know is how much I care, and love, and support them 100%. I would also really like if you guys loved them as much as me as I hope in the future they're gonna be in future posts - such as Heather's birthday as we're gonna do some follow us around video's hopefully. 

But for now, thank you so much for reading this! and I will talk to you all again very soon!

Bye for now, 

Katie 
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment