Saturday 11 April 2015

Primark Haul!


Hello my lovelies, I hope you're all doing well. Today I am very excited for this post as I haven't done one of these in a very long time and I haven't been to Primark in a very long time. As you can guess by the title, yes, it's a Primark Haul. Right now there are some really lovely pieces in Primark for spring and summer for a really good price. So if you're in need of some spring and summer fashion that's good quality and price go to Primark. Honestly Chloe and I wanted to buy the whole shop - that's how good it is in there right now. Unfortunately we couldn't buy everything because we didn't have enough money (le cry). Anyway, let's get on with the haul... 



Price: £4.00 

The first thing is this gorgeous white floaty cami top. Chloe and I both got this because we both really liked it. It's really loose and floaty when you actually wear it and I just love the back floral lace part. I feel it makes it a staple piece of clothing but has that little bit extra to catch someone's eye with the back detailing. Also, it will go with absolutely everything - jeans, leggings, shorts, skirts etc. 




Price: £4.00 

This next top I put in my basket because I just really liked the pattern. I've had loads of tops in the past in this style from Primark and they are always easy to wear as a casual item for spring and summer. The only thing; I wish I got it in the size up only because it is fitted at the bottom and clings a bit, but apart from that it's a lovely top. It's just got a nice range of coloured flowers on and again it will go with everything. 



























Price: £13.00 

This next item was a big need for me personally. A: I don't have any swimming costumes that are nice or fit anymore, and B: I'm having a spa day for my 18th birthday this year, so I needed a new one. I'm sorry that it looks blue in the photo on the left, it is black and white as you can see on the photo on the right. 

Now, I really like this swimming costume - mainly for the frill part layer on the boob part, it has a bra type thing in it to support my boobs, and the little silver balls on the straps. However, it doesn't really have any shape wear around my stomach area which it did claim to have. But also, Primark don't actually have that much nice swimwear right now. They have a lot of nice bikini's but not tankini's or swimming costumes for girls like me who do not have the body to pull off a bikini. Also, I wasn't overly happy that it was £13.00 because I thought that was pretty expensive for Primark even though I've never bought a swimming costume from there.

 However, I needed to get a new one now because I'm not gonna have time to get another one before my birthday. But I do really like it because it's black and white and I love the pattern of leaves on it. (Tip: patterned swimming costumes distract from the weight you are)





Price: £8.00 

This next item is probably the thing I am most excited to wear and my favourite thing I bought. So this is a kaftan and if you guys don't know what a kaftan is, it's basically an over throw for bikini's and swimming costumes etc. But because this one is quite long I could easily wear it with a black dress underneath or something. 

As you can see it is just black and blue with a bar-code kind of pattern. I love how it fades to black at the bottom and gets lighter in shades as we go up. And, I absolutely love the neck part with all the gems placed around it. They had so many different ones of these - one particular was an orange and pink one. I was going to get that one but I felt it was too contrasting to wear with a black swimming costume. So I went for one that still had a base colour of the swimming costume but had some other colour in it that would look nice with the swimming costume colours. 





























Price: £5.00 

This accessory wasn't really needed but I saw it and I just really wanted it. So it's this dark royal blue purse with two different circle patterns on the front of it (you can see in the photo on the left) and has this gorgeous lace type silver embellishments on each side (which I'm in love with fyi). It's a popper open part and has lots of card slots on one side and 3 on the other side. In the side with 3 you could put more important things in like your driving license or your health cards or something. It also has two zip compartments. One in the middle of the card slots which I've put my change in there, and another on the back which is where I'm going to put all my notes in - that way my receipts and money is in separate compartments and wont get mixed together. 

I also fancied a change in colour as I pretty much always buy nude, brown, or beige purses just because they go with everything - any kind of coloured bag they will go with to be honest. But I fancied a change so I got blue. You can also get this in light and dark brown. 



























Price: £4.00 

These shoes are a bit of a random purchase because in a normal every day fashion world, I wouldn't have bought these. But as for my spa day we all need swimming costumes, these are some shoes to go with that. I figured it would be easier just to take some slip on shoes than having to put on sandals as all my flip flops are types of sandals - they're not just the plastic ones. But they have a nice fit and this type of rounded cross over pattern on. also they have a really thick sole which I really like because a lot of sandal type shoes don't have (you can normally feel everything under your feet, e.g. stones because sandals have a thinner sole to make them lighter) 

However, I will still be able to wear these after in the summer because they are white - go with everything, they are comfy and easy to wear, and will go with literally every outfit I have and not to mention with every nail polish colour I wear on my toes. 

























Price: £1.50 

Now, this again is a random accessory that Chloe and I decided to pick up. We've been best friends since we were about 5 or 6 - aka 13 years. We've never had a friendship bracelet or necklace and we decided we might as well just have one. So, we found this one which is absolutely adorable - just a really small dainty half a heart shape in gold and it actually fits together really well. It fits our friendship really well as well because we don't say 'best friend' we normally always say 'bestie' or 'besties' and it has that on it so we thought we'd get it just to share. Next year we're not gonna see one another as much as we do now because of uni and everything, and it will just be a nice reminder to one another when we haven't seen each other or talked for a while that we actually will always be best friends. 



Price: £4.00 

Here again we have another floaty and loose cami top that has a very interesting pattern on it. It has a two toned blue striped pattern as the base and then white and black roses on top. If you know me, you know how much I love roses and floral things so obviously I had to buy it. It's slightly a bit big at the front because it's a V neck style, so my mum is gonna have to sew the straps a little bit so it doesn't completely fall down. Again, it is gonna go really nicely with white shorts and perhaps culottes (really want some culottes btw). I think it will go with denim jeans and stuff but because it's blue I wont wear it with denim as denim is a shade of blue so I probably won't wear blue on blue but we'll see. 


Price: £4.00

Here we have another top, I didn't realise how many tops I'd got in this haul, but it's just a nice plain white cami material - it's light and thin and because it's white it's gonna go with everything yet again. There's not much to say about it really, it's just a white top and you can never have enough white tops. 


Price: £2.65 

This final item is a big bonus because this is not from Primark, but I thought I would throw it in otherwise you guys are never gonna see it. So I made a cheeky trip to lush and for only £2.65 you cannot complain too much. So they had a few left over Easter items but I didn't have enough money to get any of them so I decided to buy a bathbomb that I've never tried before. This one above is the Butterball and I've never ever used it before but it's vanilla has small yellow parts in for the butter. Vanilla and butter sounded like a nice combo to make you smell nice and make your skin nice and soft which is what attracted me to buy it. Recently my skin has been a bit dry and I thought it would be nice to relax and restore my skins softness and healthiness. It doesn't really smell very vanillary but maybe it will when it's particles are broke down - can't wait to try it. 


Well my lovelies that is the end of this Primark Haul! I hope I go back soon so I can buy even more lovely clothes but when I go to Primark, I go in not needing anything and just come out with all these things that I realise I need whilst I'm in there. Either way, Primark is the best. I hope this haul has given you an insight into what is in Primark right now and makes you want to go as there are hundreds more incredible things in there than just these few things I bought which is why I need to go back. 

The next few posts are gonna be up soon, I don't know exactly when, but soon - there's gonna be my favourite spring nail polish colours, a tangerine spring makeup tutorial, a Lush bathbomb review, and a specific clothing item style post. So keep an eye out for those in the next few weeks. 

Thank you for reading guys and I'll talk to you soon. 

Bye for now, 

Katie 
xoxoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment