Sunday 23 April 2017

Q&A| Let's Talk About: Life, Tattoos, Relationships, Food, Sex, The Beauty Industry and More with Chloe Collett!


Hello my lovelies, I hope you are all well and have had a good weekend. So last week I posted on my Instagram, Twitter, and here on the blog that my friend Chloe and I were going to do a Q&A for you guys and as you can see by the title, it's finally here! 

*DISCLAIMER* 

Right, so before you're allowed to watch it I just wanna say that the answers to these questions are 100% our own opinion and how we personally feel. This Q&A is not to offend anyone or upset anyone, it is simply to entertain all of our lives. 

So we're clear right? Entertainment purpose only my loves. 

Chloe and I had serious great joy doing this. It was a big mixture of deep life questions, our experiences and our opinions, and of course massive fits of giggles. But seriously we loved doing this together and we'd love to do it again very soon so if you guys do want us to do it again let us know! 

All of the questions are completely random, we found some from random websites and we thought of quite a few of them on our. We ended up recording 3 hours of footage *gasps* but that's not surprising for us as we could talk forever. But because of that when I edited them I split them into two parts of an hour and a half each way. 

So without further ado, here you go guys and we hope you enjoy! 


PART 1: 



PART 2:



Just a quick note: for some reason in part 1 it likes to jump over half way so just make sure you guys rewind it back to the beginning. 

Thank you all for watching guys and we hoped you enjoyed and until next time. 


Love, 

Katie & Chloe



No comments:

Post a Comment