Tuesday 15 April 2014

Everyday Make Up Tutorial - Spring 2014

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I have my Spring makeup tutorial for you and I hope you enjoy! 

Step 1
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
&
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer











I apply my favourite base which is Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light (but unfortunately today I ran out so I could only use my concealer) 



Step 2 

Then I apply my concealer under my eyes, down my nose, on the sides of my nose, my chin and on my cheeks. Also on any areas that I want to cover. 

Rimmel London - Stay Matte Powder
&
Famous powder - Sue Moxley
Step 3

Then finally over the top of that I apply my powders. Usually I just use my Stay Matte powder when I have my BB Cream as a base and I usually mix that in with a bit of the Famous powder for more coverage. But today I used both with more of the Famous powder covered on my cheeks for more coverage. 





Ps Love Eye Brow Pencil in brown
















Step 4 

Next I fill in my eyebrows and do some tidying up around the edges to make them look on point and I usually have them like this (rounded) as I find that works best for my face shape. 









Step 5 


I take this champagne colour from my Colour Couture pallet and take it all over the lid and up above the crease. 
Colour Couture - Dramatic Eyes:
Champagne colour. 

















 Step 6

Next I apply my eyeliner from Collection and I do a slight wing out but not a high wing as you can see from the images to the left.




 Collection - Extreme 24 Hour
Felt Tip Liner - Black 









Every time I apply eyeliner it looks slightly different each time and I am slowly getting better at apply each time I use it! (I used to get so frustrated when I couldn't do it but trust me guys, If you find eyeliner a struggle you're not alone but you will get better with practise!) 















Collection - Volumising 10x
Maybelline - Big Eyes 






Step 7

Next I apply my current mascaras which are Maybelline's Big Eyes and apply this first to get some length and thin amount of volume to separate my lashes. Also because this mascara is better to use the small brush for my bottom lashes. Then Collection's Volumising Mascara and the brush is absolutely huge and it can go a little clumpy sometimes but it does what it says on the bottle which is give your lashes volume and makes them extremely black. If it does go clumpy slightly I use my eyeliner tip to just separate the lashes. 














 Step 8 

Collection Lipstick -
Mango Tango
Firstly I outline my lips in my chosen lipstick colour for Spring, which is Mango Tango by Collection. I outline them with a small brush so I don't go outside the lines with just the lipstick itself.











Step 9 

Then I fill in all of my lips with the colour with the actual lipstick and the brush to get a more precise application. 
I also just applied some lipgloss in a similar colour to the lipstick to give it more of a glossy look instead of matte which I do with all my lipsticks. 




















Step 10 

I AM FINISHED! 



Everyone, that was my Spring makeup tutorial for 2014, thank you so much for reading if you did and I hope you enjoyed watching me create this look for you to create if you wish :) 

I shall talk to you again very soon! 

Lots of love and hugs 

- Katie 

xoxoxoxo



2 comments:

  1. you look more beautiful than everrrr.. please give us an applying lipstick tutorial ta x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! and of course I can! xox

      - Katie

      Delete