Saturday 11 July 2015

A Little Announcement...

Hello my lovelies, I hope you're all well and this post is going to be a bit of an odd thing to post about. But to get straight to the point; as you all know I've been on Blogger for about a year and half now. I absolutely love posting, it's a really fun hobby for me to do, and I love creating things for you guys in my own personal style as I am a very creative person. 

So, sometime last year I had a comment from someone that said, "Why don't you make videos?"  and at the time I just wasn't ready for that. I hadn't been on Blogger for very long and I was still getting comfortable with idea of it. Also, I didn't have the right facilities to edit videos etc. But recently I've been thinking about it a lot and trying out different apps on my phone, as I have an iPhone 6 now, and seeing what I can use if I filmed on there. I've found an app that I've been playing around with and seeing how I can create good videos and vlogs from it etc. 

So, I am going to start filming videos. For now, it will probably mainly be vlogging things that I am doing with friends and family etc. But it may eventually lead into actual videos where I sit down and talk to you guys. The only thing I am not sure about is whether to upload the videos to YouTube first and then link them to here or just post them here. I'll have to see how everything goes. If you guys would want me to start filming videos let me know in the comments. 

Just to note, I wont always film videos, I will still post like I already do now but I thought I'd just get your opinion on starting some vlog videos and getting my YouTube back up for use as it's been around since 2010 and barely been used. 



So as far as all this goes, got some exciting things coming up and I hope you guys stick around for the journey. 

I will talk to you all super soon, on and off camera.

Bye for now,

Katie 

xoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment