Friday 20 December 2013

Winterlicious Tag!!




1) Favourite winter nail polish?
This is an extremely difficult question for me because I always love the darker colours in the winter as they're more appropriate for this time of year compared to the summer time. I would say one of my all time favourites however is BarryM's Amethyst Glitter. I go back to this colour year after year every Christmas time because glitter colours are so perfect for winter parties etc, and I absolutely adore the colours in the bottle; pinks, silvers, blues, greens, and purples etc. It looks gorgeous on the nails and if you don't have it, I suggest you buy it! (£2.99 from Superdrug or Boots!)   


2) Favourite winter lip product?

This time last year I probably would've said Vaseline's Lip Therapy but now it is definitely Maybelline's Baby Lips! At first I didn't see the hype about them but after deciding to buy one I am addicted to them! They're so pigmented, hydrating and moisturising. The best thing about the coloured ones, such as Cherry Me and Pink Punch, you can wear them like a lipstick. You can also wear them under lipstick to smooth your lips out! (they also do that as well - smooth out your lips) These are definitely a go to product for winter! If you don't have at least one, you need to go into your nearest drugstore and pick one up! (£2.99 from Superdrug or Boots!)   


3) Most worn winter clothing piece?

Every winter I become obsessed with Jumpers. Every single year when I go shopping and it's autumn I will buy a whole new load of jumpers because I just have no idea where all the ones from last year disappear to. I just love jumpers because they are oversized, they're comfy and you can't go wrong with a good jumper in the winter!


4) Most worn winter accessory?

Hmm, to be honest, I don't wear that many accessories in the winter because I hate wearing rings if I'm wearing gloves etc.But if I were to think about it, it would probably be earrings; I got them pierced this summer and I rarely ever take them out, only if I want to change them to another pair. Therefore, earrings have been a big one this winter.   


5) Favourite winter scent/candle?

I don't actually have this candle for myself, but I adore the smell of Yankee Candles: Mulled Wine. I just love the richness of the smell and it is not too over powering like some candle smells. 








6) Favourite winter beverage?
Hmm, I don't drink a lot of coffees but I have been liking a few of Costa's winter drinks for this Christmas! 







7) All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie?
I don't actually have a favourite holiday movie, but I love all of the Christmas day specials etc.



8) Favourite Christmas/holiday song?
My all time favourite Christmas song is definitely Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas.


9) Favourite holiday food/treat?
Favourite food is probably Turkey roast dinner and then treat would be all the different chocolates that come out around Christmas time.

10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
I think this year it is all my decorations on my Christmas tree in my room because they are a light pink and silver themed this year and it just feels much more grown up as I've had so many random decorations on my tree for the past few years and now it feels better that it's got a colour system. 

11) What’s at the top of your wish list?
At the top of wish list this year is The Vampire Diaries box set as I got into the series in season 4 but unfortunately I haven't seen the other series, therefore I need to catch up! Also, would be a new laptop because my current one is pretty slow and over heats. 


12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
This year my plans are to meet up with friends as in previous Christmas holidays I haven't been bothered to meet anyone but now I really wanna see my girls after Christmas day etc. Also, to just have an amazing Christmas and New Year! 

And that is it everyone! Thank you all for reading if you did. I tag everyone who would like to do this tag as I wasn't tagged by anyone anyway. (I don't own any of the pictures I've posted above, credit to anyone who's images they are) 

Anyway guys, hopefully I will post again before Christmas, but if I don't, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! 

Bye for now xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment