Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Tag!

Hi Everyone! I've decided to a do the Christmas Tag as were getting extremely close to Christmas now and I am so excited, I am also thinking of doing a Winter Tag maybe and then in the New Year I think I am going start doing monthly favorite's as I've started my blog at an awkward time! Haha, anyway, on with the Christmas Tag! 

1.Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie? 
Actually, to be totally honest, I'm not really into watching Christmas movies (oops, don't kill me!) only because I just don't feel the urge to watch them. However, I love all of the Christmas TV Specials: such as Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, The Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special etc  

2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color? 
I would say: Red, Silver, Gold, and Green 

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I don't like staying in my PJ's anyway, so I always dress up everyday of the Christmas holiday, but not like in dresses etc, just in casual clothing with my everyday makeup

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? 
I've thought long and hard about this question before I started the tag, I think that I would just spend the money on myself instead of favoritism to my family, as there is only my mum and dad and then too many friends to buy for, so I would just not get anyone anything to be honest

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Morning 
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
Nope

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
Before, I used to do nothing and just relax, but now that I am getting older and at college and can't see everyone I used to as were all doing different things with our futures and lives; this year I do want to meet up with new friends and old etc

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Nope, I don't think so

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
I adore the smell of Yankee Candle's Mulled Wine even though it's not an official Yankee Christmas smell 

10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? 
Favourite Christmas meal would definitely be Turkey Roast dinner. For a treat I think it would be: the dark chocolate Ferrero Rocher, Roses, Hero's and Quality Street chocolates 


No comments:

Post a Comment