Monday 9 December 2013

Let's get to know me...

50 Facts About Me... 


  1. My name is Katie Louise Johnson
  2. I am 16 year's of age
  3. My birthday is on the 7th of May
  4. I have no siblings 
  5. I am studying Performing Arts at college
  6. I was in a musical this summer 
  7. The Wanted are my favourite band 
  8. Christmas is my favorite time of the year
  9. I love to dance 
  10. I love to sing
  11. I love to act
  12. Barry M is my favourite nail polish brand
  13. I have a cat called Jeffrey 
  14. My biggest dream is to be a singer or be on stage
  15. I am in love with Ian Somerhalder and Adam Levine
  16. The Vampire Diaries is my favourite show
  17. I'm obsessed with painting my nails 
  18. Chloe has been my best friend for about... 11 years
  19. How I Met Your Mother is my favourite comedy show
  20. My style changes with the seasons
  21. Autumn/Winter> Spring/Summer
  22. IM SEEING KATY PERRY LIVE NEXT YEAR, IN THE REFLECTION SECTION, OMG, OMG, OMG!
  23. I've seen Rihanna, Lawson, The Wanted, One Direction and many other artists live
  24. I'm obsessed with Instagram
  25. The Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy is my favourite book (oops!) 
  26. I'm single
  27. I love milk
  28. I adore boots in the winter 
  29. I love the quiet atmosphere when it snows
  30. Glee's Christmas songs are my favourite part about Christmas time 
  31. My favourite YouTubers are: Zoelle, NikkieTutorials, BeautyCrush, MissJenFabulous, SprinkleOfGlitter, TanyaBurr, MacBarbie07 and HollySamanthaa 
  32. I attended Chenderit School for my secondary school 
  33. I achieved 8 GCSE's out of 9 
  34. I do not have a job yet
  35. Newlook and Primark are my favourite clothing stores
  36. What To Expect When You're Expecting is my favourite film 
  37. Instagram is my favourite app 
  38. I drink too much coke 
  39. I want lots of tattoos
  40. I either tweet nothing for hours or tweet about 1000 tweets in 5 minutes
  41. When I was younger, I played The Sims but when I got burgled I was too scared to go back onto it 
  42. I'm going to be a god mother to my cousins baby
  43. Steak is my favourite food
  44. I prefer silver jewelry to gold
  45. I'm 5 ft 10
  46. I have a YouTube but do not use it 
  47. I've never ever dyed my hair
  48. When I was younger I cut my full fringe off because I hated it 
  49.  I don't smoke and never will 
  50. Smirnoff Ice is my favourite alcoholic drink

No comments:

Post a Comment