Sunday 14 May 2017

What I Got For My 20th Birthday!





Hello my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a fabulous day. As you can tell by the title, I have officially hit the twentieth year of my life. I have left the teen years behind, even though it still doesn't feel like it. Honestly, I feel no different but regardless of all that, I had such a lovely birthday weekend with my closest friends; we had a meal at Nandos, went for drinks at Weatherspoons, and then came back to my house for a house party. Honestly it was so lovely to spend it with people who are more like family. Which does mean it is time to share with you guys what I got for my birthday this year. These posts have always been very popular on my blog; I am no way bragging about any of these gifts I received, just simply sharing with you guys for your entertainment. So if you do wanna know what I got for my 20th birthday, then just keep on reading. 





Firstly, starting with what I received from my lovely friends; this first set of gifts was from my girl Meg. I absolutely love pinks and rose gold shades so I am already in love with these two gifts. As you can see she got me a rose gold pillow (it's so comfy) and this beautiful pink rose gold highlighter (I cannot wait to use it). She also got me a pink and gold glittery pineapple tote bag, but unfortunately I can't show you that as it's got loads of bits and bobs in that I've been taking to uni for the past week. Thank you Meg, I love them all! 







As you can see we've got a bit of a Disney theme going on with this one. These lovely gifts are from my coffee twin, Katie. As you can see I was given an Ariel pillow (which she made from a tote bag! - mega talented), a gorgeous Belle plastic cup, she also got me some jelly beans, and of course some coffee! Thank you Katie, I love them! 



Continuing the Disney theme, it's a big tsum tsum Piglet! For people who know me well will know how much I love Winnie The Pooh, it has been a part of my life since I was a baby and is still apart of my life now. Plus, I've always bought tsum tsums for other people but never actually had one myself. Thank you to my girl Jen for this one, I love him. 


Now caring on with the Disney and Winnie The Pooh theme, here we have a little ball shaped Pooh from my girl Jess. He's so cute and I love him, thank you Jess! 










Moving away from the Disney theme and on to the pink theme! If you truly know me, you'll know pink is my favourite colour. Which clearly Emily does! As you can see she got some gorgeous jewellery - rose gold and silver, pink flamingo lights and a pink flamingo glasses case (but I'm using it as a phone case), some heart makeup sponges, and a strawberry daiquiri candle. I absolutely love all of them. Thank you so much Em! 






















































These next lovely pressies come from my best girl, Chloe! She got me this Grace and Cole Sweet Peony and Vanilla body wash, body spray, and body cream - it smells beautiful so I can't wait to use them. Plus the little sequin bag it was sitting in actually turns into a full on clutch bag or could even be used for a makeup bag which will be super handy. Also got a gorgeous floral notebook with some floral earrings - adore anything floral so me to a T. Some mermaid-esk nail polish and a cute Bambi chalk board, and finally cute glass lantern/ tea light holder with a gorgeous smelly candle. Thank you Chloe, I love them all. 




























These lovely presents come from my girl, Laura. She got me this gorgeous white to pink ombre notebook that reads 'enjoy today' - I'm obsessed with notebooks. Also some beauty sponges as in my opinion, you can never have enough. A flamingo tea light holder! (I'm obsessed with flamingos at the minute), some cute little cocktail lip balms, and I was given some washi tape but I've already started using it. Thanks girl, I can't wait to use all of these.


























From Charlie I was kindly given 'note to self' by Connor Franta - I haven't started reading it yet but I can't wait to as look how beautiful it is. Also, one out of four of the new Hawaiian Tropic body sprays. This one is in Sunkissed Dreams with lotus flower and sheer musks. It smells amazing and as of right now, I'm wearing it every day. I really want to get some more of the sprays as they all smell amazing. 


Finally from friends, I got this cute little silver insta girl makeup bag from my girl Sophie, along with loads of chocolate. From my other friend called Jess I also got some chocolate and a mason jar, from my girl Heather she got me a bottle of Malibu which was extremely kind and she's also got me a glass mug with Anna from Frozen on it, unfortunately it just hadn't arrived in time for when she came up for my birthday. 





Moving onto family and family friends now. So I got these gifts from my auntie and uncle; a pretty butterfly mug - I love mugs so that's a winner, an eyeshadow palette, and this gorgeous highlighter which I cannot wait to use. I was also kindly given some money; thank you to my auntie and uncle, they're lovely. 



Also from my other auntie and uncle along with my cousins I got these really pretty candles in jasmine and vanilla - they smell lovely. I was also kindly gifted some money from them too. So a big thank you to my auntie, uncle, and cousins for those lovely presents. 


So these next lot of presents are from my amazing mum and dad. Firstly I got this coffee related mug which is 100% me to a T, I can't wait to use it for my daily morning and afternoon and evening coffee. Literally addicted. 




I also got these really pretty and dainty earrings - they are absolutely stunning. Along with some really pretty OPI nail polishes in a lilac shade, which is my favourite colour at the minute, and this teal blue type of shade which I'm going to paint my nails with tonight I think and a top coat to to keep these nail polishes super shiny and long lasting. 


This gift I found so amusing, it is a paint your own LED light - how cool is that. I have no idea when I'm gonna paint or if I'm even gonna paint it as I do like it just white. But I have no idea where it's gonna go but I'm sure I'll find a way. I really like it though. 




I got these Seventeen Endless Effects nail polish set and I think the idea is you can do all of those designs on the back of the box on your nails which is pretty cool for the summer time. All of the colours are really bright and bold - perfect for this time of year and I'm really looking forward to giving these a go and testing them out. 







And last but definitely not least was this gorgeous bag and purse! I really did not expect this. I've been into backpacks a lot recently as I bought a baby pink one not long ago and I love that one so much. I never expected them to buy me a new bag but I love it. I've been using it every day since my birthday (exactly a week ago today) - I love this powder baby blue colour and I love the purse especially the written detail on the front. The bag is big enough to fit in everyday essentials, e.g. your phone, your purse, a notebook, a small makeup bag etc whilst still being small and compact. I love all of the presents, thank you so much to my wonderful mum and dad. 

I was also kindly gifted a Costa voucher and a Nando's voucher from my mum and dad, which if you didn't know are two of my favourite places to go. I also received a Newlook voucher from my other auntie and uncle. 


Just want to reiterate that I am not bragging at all about any of the gifts I kindly received this year, just sharing with you guys. 

Thank you to everyone who came out and celebrated my birthday with me, thank you to my family and friends for the wonderful presents, vouchers, and money, and thank you to anyone who wished me a happy birthday. 

Thank you guys for reading, I hope you enjoyed and I'll talk to you again soon. Bye for now.


Love, 

Katie 



No comments:

Post a Comment