Saturday 13 February 2016

Beautiful Pearly Pink Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial




























Hello my lovelies! I hope you're all well and are ready for Valentines Day tomorrow, I promised you two looks this year and I've kept that promise! So the last one I did was just before this post, so go and check it out if you haven't. That one is a lot more sultry and sexy with pinks and burgundy shades, whereas this one is a contrasting look that is pretty in pink. 

So if you're interested in looking pretty in pink this Valentines Day, please keep on reading. 

Step 1 


Firstly, I primed my face and my eyelids with the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer to get my skin nice and smooth. I then took Burn Out from the Naked 3 pallet and Lights Flashing from the Girls On Film pallet by Makeup Revolution. I took these two shades together on my Urban Decay Naked 3 brush (the brush that is included in the pallet) to make a mix between the two and took this all over my lid and in my crease. 

Step 2


Next I took Shooting Star and Walking Hand In Hand also from the Girls On Film pallet on my Makeup Revolution E103 brush (fluffy brush) and blended out the edges of those two colours. And just kept blending till I was happy with the softness of the eyeshadow. 

I then just took a makeup wipe and shaped the outer V into more of a triangular point. I also just took some more of Burn Out on my Makeup Revolution E104 brush (tiny pointed brush) just to create that line a bit more visible that connects to the lid (the triangular wing). 

Step 3 


Then I went and did what I always do, my everyday face makeup:

  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer 
  • Maybelline Better Skin foundation in the shade 0.5 Light Beige 
  • Collection Lasting Perfection 24HR concealer in the shade 1 Fair 
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in the shade 001 Transparent 
  • Set all that down with my Makeup Revolution Finish Spray - Pro Fix for Oil Control 
  • Then once that set, I added my Primark P.S. Love eyeshadow in a pinky/rose shade 
  • MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder in the shade Pink Shimmer 
  • Maybelline Satin Brow in the shade Dark Brown 
  • Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara in the shade Dark Brown

Step 4 



Of course with my Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Cat Eyes applied to both my bottom and top lashes. 

Step 5 


Finally I chose to apply one of my newer lipsticks recently; Rimmel London's 084 in Amethyst Shimmer which is just a gorgeous purple mixed with pink shimmery lipstick - I love it. 






Finished! I'm sorry for these two different skin tone pictures, typical natural lighting issues. But this is the finished look I really like it; I feel so beautiful wearing it as I just feel fresh and girly. 




























I hope you guys enjoyed the creation of this look and I hope that both have either inspired you to be sultry or pretty on this years Valentines Day. 
Go check out my other Valentines Day makeup tutorial here: http://katielouisejohnson.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/gorgeous-feminine-rose-valentines-day.html


Thank you for reading and I will catch up with you again soon. 


Love,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment