Sunday 20 July 2014

Holiday Packing!!!

Hello my lovelies, I am very sorry that I haven't posted in almost a month, I've been pretty busy with the ending of college, but the first year of Performing Arts at college has been a massive up and down roller-coaster of happy times, angry times, sad times, and lovely times with the most incredible group of people ever. We may argue and hate one another at times but at the end of the day we're like a family and I don't know what I'd do without any of them. But for the end of the first year, we achieved our grades overall and I got Distinctions and Merits which I was over the moon about and I am finally happy I am getting grades I deserve. The next grade is to find out my maths gcse retake, fingers crossed! 

But, besides hanging out with friends this summer holiday (I've already been off for a month, oh my god!) I am going to Great Yarmouth tomorrow until Saturday and I am really looking forward to it, as I haven't been there in about 3/4 years. But everyone, here is an insight to the clothes, shoes, makeup, toiletries etc, that I am taking on holiday. But, I'll probably buy half a new wardrobe whilst I am down there.  

Clothing



These are my new short shorts from Matalan that my mum recently bought me. They're so cute and comfortable and I am bloody excited to wear them! 










My favourite shorts I think I've ever owned. My super stretchy ones from Dorothy Perkins. They are extremely stretchy and comfortable and they're perfect for summer! 











Finally, one of the cutest pairs of shorts I've ever owned. My cute floral, flowy shorts from Newlook; perfect for spring and summer! 


 Next up is just a plain white sleeveless top to go with patterned shorts and skirts and this was also from Newlook. I also have a black one just like this for the same purpose. 


One of my newest tops that I absolutely love. It's just a colourful baggy t-shirt which is very comfy and extremely cute! This was from River Island in their recent sale. 



 This top I also have in mint green, but I saw they did one in red and I fell in love with it, so I had to have it! 

It is thin material which means it's great for summer, however it's not flowy as it has a tight part at the bottom but it doesn't cling to your body even though it has that. This was from Newlook. 










This is one of my favourite tops of all time, I wear it all year round as I find you can style it in different ways to suit the season you're in. I love this top because they pattern so pretty, I've had it for a year now and I'm still not bored of it. Again, it has quite thin material but isn't flowy but still doesn't cling to your body much. I got this from Primark. 




I have this floral summery blouse from H&M and I absolutely love it. It just screams summer islands with all of the blue and green coloured leaves and the pink, purple and orange flowers. This is thin material, flowy and very comfortable. 


My mum bought this top for me from Matalan along with the shorts and I am in love with it! It is extremely comfy and she got it in a size bigger for me because in Matalan a lot of their clothes are quite petite but this fits really nicely. It is super long and looks adorable with the white shorts from Matalan. 

 
This is a new top from H&M and I am going to wear it with cropped black leggings most likely because it is flowy, has a nice high back part which exposes my shoulders and suits my figure really well. 


This skirt was from Newlook in the sale and I love skater skirts. They're easy to pair with any kind of top and shoes and they're nice and comfy. 


A new favourite of mine is this new skirt from Matalan and the pattern is gorgeous and it's completely me in one piece of clothing. 


This next item I bloody love, it's from Matalan! It is my new play suit and my only play suit that actually looks nice and fits now. The pattern is flower looking like blobs and it has a bit of string to tie up at the front and it'll be perfect for the beach or just sunbathing and I just love it so much!  


I've had this for about a year or two and I've still not worn it (oops) but I really like it! It was from a previous holiday on a corner clothes shop and I feel bad that I've never worn it. The material is thin and has a salmon pink on with white hearts and it's shorter at the front and long at the back and it's just a nice flowy dress. 

Of course it's my kimonos! If you know me personally you will know that I love, love, love kimonos. I'm obsessed with them! 

Here on the left we have my newest kimono from H&M and its black with floral red and pink flowers! Absolutely love it!

Then on the right we have just a plain mint green one, which is my favourite colour now (but I will always love pink) and it's very thin material and it's flowy, doesn't make you super hot and it's a beautiful colour. 


On the right we have my blue patterned henna kind of pattern and I really love it because it is darker which means it could be worn later on in the year if it's not too cold. 

On the right is my first ever kimono! I still love it today and it is my most favourite one. It is so summery and floral and I love it. Both of these ones are from Newlook as is the mint green one above. 


 
Here is my coral blazer! This is the most comfiest blazer I have ever owned in my life. It is so soft and it's not thin material but it's great if you're out in the evening in the summer when the nights are a little cooler. Plus, it's an awesome summer colour! 


Here we have my little black dress as every girl is supposed to own one. But this one is from Newlook's tall section and it's lovely: comfy, flowy, not tight and it doesn't show any unwanted area. It comes to my knee also which is good as I'm pretty tall and a lot of clothes look short on my legs. But I love this dress, it is simple and lovely. 


Crochet lace middle

This is my new favourite dress as this colour really suits me, it always has. It is dead sweet and it doesn't cling to my body to show off the areas I don't want to show off and this was from Newlook. It's gorgeous and I love it. 


This cardigan/ throw over I have worn ever since I bought it from H&M. It is perfect for those days when it's warm but has a cold breeze in the air as it is a type of lace flower pattern with small gaps in to keep it cool. It goes with anything you wear which is perfect if you need a summer throw over with an outfit. 


This is my newest dress in my wardrobe, I got it in the Newlook sale for £8.00 and I love it! I have a grey one similar that I adore, so I know I am going to adore this one. I am wearing it tomorrow to go down to Great Yarmouth in and it feels soft and comfy and just a lovely summer piece. 


This is my favourite jumper! I love how it is a summer jumper but I am thinking of wearing this on the cooler summer nights when we go and see the fireworks late at night and it is extremely oversized and comfortable. I can even wear it in winter when it isn't summer anymore because of how cosy it is! I fell in love with the pattern and the baggyness of it because oversized clothes are my life pretty much. This was also from H&M. 


My sky and clouds top is also coming along because it is beautiful, I love it! The tassels are really cute. It also shows off a little bit of tummy but I wear my shorts high waisted to cover that up as it's not really a crop top. However, I don't mind if my stomach shows a little in this as the tassels hide it slightly and it's not clingy either. It's also not full on cropped where my tummy would hang out as I don't have the tummy for cropped tops. Also from Newlook. 


My final items of clothing are my pyjamas! Now, my top as you can see is from when I went to my queens tour; Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour! (she was amazing!!!!!) and my short shorts are from Newlook and they're just blue lace with a blue birds on and a white background. I love the short shorts from Newlook as they feel like underwear and they're comfy as hell. 

Shoes



Here are my cute sandals from Primark, these have given me hell for the whole time I have owned them. They've given me blisters, redness, hurt my feet you name it. But finally, I have discovered to wear them looser and they are perfect. They don't give me blisters anymore and they're so cute and now we're friends and I love them! 


Here we have my lovely pink shoes from Newlook, sorry that they're dirty. They've had a lot of wear since I bought them. I love these shoes, they're easy to wear, they're comfy and adorable! 


My mint green sandals with diamanté on the straps. I will most likely wear these on the beach as they're plastic and if sand gets on the it can come off easily. Plus, they're a lovely colour and slip on and off my feet easily. 

The straps and buckles
 Here are my favourite high heels of all time! They are very comfy and they expose a lot of your foot but I feel classy when I wear them and they're easy to walk in. 

They make my feet look beautiful as my feet are one of my best assets. But these shoes are gorgeous and if you can get your hands on a pair, I really recommend it! Plus, they're from Newlook!






  Finally we have my mint green shoes from Newlook! Once again, really adorable, easy to walk in and comfortable! I love them!


Makeup 


Rimmel London 25 Hour Lasting Foundation in Light Porcelain (as Ivory was too dark for me), Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory, MUA Mosaic Blush, and Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in 001 Translucent. 


Nivea Creme as I use it for my moisturiser and my primer as I can't be bothered to buy any when this is only like £2.00 in ASDA. 


Lash Extreme Volumising Mascara, Extreme Felt Tip Eyeliner and my new fave brow product, Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown. 


Collection lipsticks in Sweet Tart, Sugar Plum, Mango Tango and Valentine. (back to front) 

For a natural lipgloss I just have this colour couture one. 


My favourite product right now, even though I've had it ages! Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour in On And On Bronze. 


Finally for makeup is my MUA Luxe Pretty Edgy Palette. 

Toiletries 


Some makeup wipes, a mint green shower puff thing, a tooth brush, strawberries and cream body moisturiser, a nail file, a razor, some conditioner, shampoo, shower cream, soft and gentle deodorant, and my ear cleaner for my pierced ears. 

Accessories 


The bag I got for my birthday with a matching purse is going to be my everyday bag. 


My two beautiful clutch bags for the evenings. 


Big chunky bracelets.

Hair accessories. 


My necklaces - (left to right) My Elena Gilbert vervain necklace, Katherine Pierce daylight necklace, my prom necklace with the loop/swirl to change and alternate with the heart, then the gold necklace with multiple charms to change. 


My rings - all of the silver ones are from Accessorize and the gold ones are from the brand Freedom which is apparently sold in Topshop. 


My anklets. The gold angel wing is from Accessorize and the purple shell and bell one is from my best friend Chloe. 


My dangly earrings - The gold suns are from a fate as are the bright tear drop shape ones. The massive silver ones in the middle are from The Little Bag Company, and the small moon stone ones are from Accessorize. 


My coral flower earrings are from my girlie Jess, and they're from Accessorize. The daisy earrings are from River Island. 


And finally to match my blue ring, are my beautiful earrings and necklace which are all from Accessorize. 


Okay everyone, it was a long post but this is my holiday packing done and dusted! I hope you're all well and are having a lovely summer holiday. I am very much looking forward to getting away for a week. When I come back I will probably do a massive haul as I know I am going to buy loads of stuff! But thank you all very much for reading, I appreciate every single one of you who takes the time to keep up with my posts and reads them. 

I will post as soon as possible! If any of you are going on holiday this week, have a wonderful time! Loads of love and hugs, 

Katie 

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the Fragrance top from H&M I've seen it a few times in there but I haven't picked it up. I also love the Primark PJ top might have to pick that up. I love The Vampire Diaries jewellery where did you get it from?

    Kelly xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly!

    The fragrance top is stunning and goes with pretty much everything! It's still in H&M now! The pyjama top from Primark is extremely comfy!

    I got TVD jewellery for my birthday and Christmas from my friend but I know you can get them on Amazon and EBay! Thank you for your question! I hope you have a lovely day!

    Katie xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete