Saturday 15 February 2014

Life Post: Update

Hello everyone, I am really sorry for the lack of posting yet again, I have been extremely busy with everything, but as it is half term now I will be hopefully doing more hauls and extra things as my mother tells me we'll be going shopping soon, so fingers crossed that will happen! But, I just thought I'd let you guys know what I've been so busy with. 

For the past three weeks at college we've been doing the directing festival which is when you work in small groups of 2-5 and perform a show on the last week of the directing festival. The whole point of this section of our two years is to react with our second and first years. The first years (which is my year) perform a play that your directer chooses for you to do (the second years) which we will do the same next year (choose a play to direct with our future first years). 

My directer was Rob and my two cast members were Izzie and Freyea and it was so much fun working with them and the show went incredible and it was just amazing. Also, everyone else's performances were fantastic and the best feeling was coming into the hall and hearing all your team clapping and cheering because you know that everyone is supporting each other and that is the best feeling when you're a performing arts student. So that pretty much took over my life for the past few weeks. 

Secondly, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (I know it was yesterday, haha) I just hope you all had a great day and night whether you spent it with a partner/boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/wife or friend/friends. I spent it with my girl Heather and we had such a good night and laugh and it was such a lovely way to spend Valentines Day! We also gave one another small gifts, I bought her a chocolate heart lolly and some smelly soap and she gave me a book called What Alice Forgot and it looks super interesting, so I might start that today. She also bought me a chocolate rose and a new mug that says 'Bee Mine' on it! Thank you Heather! They're so cute! 


Valentine's Day hair and makeup ^^

Just for a little extra info you guys, I am having my haircut on Wednesday and then the dentist on Wednesday, ugh! (kill me now) 

I'll talk to you all very soon, bye for now! 

- Katie 

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment