Monday 21 December 2015

Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide: £10 and Under!

Hello my lovelies, it's officially 4 days until Christmas!!! Oh my goodness, it has come around so quickly. I'm also home from uni for the holidays which is super exciting - 3 weeks back at home = perfection. But with Christmas being 4 days away, it means we haven't got much longer to wait for all of the festive celebrations on Christmas Day. 

However, what if you've still got last minute presents you need to buy? Well guys, welcome to my Last Minute Gift Guide: £10 and Under! 



Gifts for Her 
Every girl loves her makeup tools, you can't go wrong! or, if she want's to get started with her makeup kit, this is perfect as it has everything you need for an excellent price!

Superdrug
£10.00 

These eyeshadow pallets from Makeup Revolution are my absolute faves. I have one myself from last Christmas, you get 144 eyeshadows for a phenomenal price which is perfect for any girl who is addicted to eye makeup. If you want to get her beautiful and pigmented colours - get this! 

Superdrug 
£10.00 



Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with Soap and Glory. Everyone always loves it from the Hand Food to the Mist You Madly spray! I'd love receiving something like this on Christmas Day. I've specifically got this set above for a friend and I know she'll absolutely love it.

Boots
£10.00 

I feel like this gift in itself is gorgeous, but especially for mothers. My mum uses loads of No7 makeup and I know if she wore eyeshadow all time I'd definitely get her this. It's not too big which means you can take it every where and it has those perfect winter shades. I'd love this if someone got me this for Christmas! - beautiful. 

Boots
£10.00 

I think this gift is really interesting. It's a cracker with little spray perfumes in and you can also get them in a candy cane as well. I think this is great if you've say got a friend or girlfriend who keeps saying she wants to try a new perfume but isn't really sure what she wants. This is perfect as they're not too big and you can carry them around with you. You also get 4 inside this cracker, so you can split them up and give them as stocking fillers if you wanted to as well. 

Superdrug
£10.00 


You can't beat some cosy boot slippers at Christmas time!

Newlook 
£9.74 




Who wouldn't want a hot chocolate on Christmas Day? It's a classic! This gift is perfect for anyone really if you're not sure what to get someone or want something that isn't too gender specific. But if you wanted to customise it yourself you could buy your own mug, marshmallows, and a specific hot chocolate pack for whoever you're giving it to. Either way,it's a cute present that I'd love to wake up to. 

Boots
£8.50 

Soap and Glory's Hand Food is something I always go back and buy so if I received this on Christmas Day I'd be one happy girlie. Plus, they're easy to carry around and then you'll always be able to have one on the go! 

Boots 
£8.00 
Who wouldn't love a candle to burn in their room and make it smell like heaven? Candles are always a super easy option, especially for mums as usually mums love to make all the rooms in the house smell fresh etc. These two above are perfect for the festive season hence the names: 'Tis The Season and All The Glitter's - fabulous! 

Boots
£8.00 

But there's not only makeup on offer! What about a hairbrush set for a girl who loves to style her hair in different dimensions? This would be perfect for getting a voluminous blow dry or pinning that hair back to be able to straighten or curl it to perfection. 


Superdrug
£6.00 


You can't not buy a girl some glitter nail polish on Christmas! Glitter here, glitter there, glitter's going every where! For me glitter nail varnish is the description of Christmas in one thing. Glitter is easy, pretty, and festive. You can't go wrong with this duo! 

Boots
£6.00 
















But what if you don't really want to buy a gift set of something like lipstick or lip balm? Then why not get these adorable winterlipcious (see what I did there?) Baby Lips from Maybelline. These are adorable for stocking fillers, secret santa, or just a little something to give to your friends. I'd love some of these for Christmas, hint, hint. 

Superdrug 
£2.99 (each) 


You can't go wrong with some cosy socks. All my girls have at least 2-3 pairs of these bad boys. They're easy stocking fillers and handy in the cold winter months. You can find some pretty plain ones or snazzy patterned ones. I always wear them if I can't be bothered to wear proper socks and I want to feel comfy. They fit in boots perfectly - they're an all round a great and versatile present!

Primark
£2.50 (each) 



Gifts for Him 



If you've got a guy that likes to write a lot, has to note important things down for work or personal life, or anything really then this is the gift you need for him. You may be spending a bit more money than usual on a notebook but it looks classy and perhaps it can be used specifically for something. Rather than just a random notebook you need to write your shopping list down. 

Boots
£10.00



If your guy is more of a hair stylist, not to worry! Get him the Vo5 Break The Mold set to help him style his hair everyday! Includes a texturising gel and spray along with a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It's the perfect all in one hair kit for your man this Christmas. 

Boots
£10.00  


Men always need belts to hold up their jeans, trousers, everything really. Why not get him a new belt to show of on his trousers at the next big family event?

BHS
£10.00 


Why not get him some brand new cuff links to smarten up that formal attire? Whether it's for work or for a special occasion - attention to detail is always appreciated. 

BHS
£10.00 



Why not get him a matching set winter wear? These two above are perfect because they're classic winter fair isle print, but also not too festive and Christmassy as after Christmas Day obviously it's all over. But this set is great as all together it comes to £10.00 which is perfect for this gift guide for you guys! You can probably get matching sets like this anywhere, I know you can definitely get some in Boots as I've got my dad a few matching things from there. 

BHS 
Scarf - £6.00 
Hat - £4.00 
Every man needs a razor and some shaving gel, so why not get 2 for the price of 1 by getting them in this set for Christmas this year! I've got this set for my dad this year but you can get it for any guy you know that shaves or uses Gillette products etc. 

Superdrug
£9.00 



Whatever guy you're buying for, brother, father, friend, uncle, boyfriend, fiancée, husband, granddad etc. Treat them to so cosy pyjama bottoms for the rest of the cold winter months. These patterns are really popular this time of year and I love them! 

BHS
£8.40 




You can't beat a pair of gloves in the winter. The majority of the time men don't really wear them, but when my dad puts gloves on that's when I know it's freezing outside. But these ones from Boots seem to be really lovely. They're thick and cosy; I've bought my dad a navy pair for Christmas this year. 

Boots 
£8.00 




Lets not forget about our men's skin care. Us women go mad for skin care at Christmas because it's very highly advertised but I feel like sometimes we forget that men need some good skin care products too. So in this set its all about moisturising and protecting your skin. You will get a moisturising cream which is for putting it on your face before and after you've shaved which is great how it's all in one product in one, including some 48HR deodorant. Get it all in one set - brilliant! 

Boots 
£8.00 
The Lynx sprays are always a classic when it comes to men's Christmas gift sets. It doesn't necessarily matter which one you get as they all smell lush anyway! 

Superdrug 
£4.50 


Gifts for Sharing 



How about a chocolate dusting set from Starbucks for all your hot chocolates and cappuccinos throughout the year. It includes four different dusting flavours: chocolate, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla to give your hot chocolates and your coffees a delicious kick.

Boots 
£10.00



You can't beat a diffuser. I swear I buy a diffuser every year for my parents, I haven't got them this one though. I have smelt this one and it smells lovely but I decided to not get them a lot of vanilla scents this year as I got quite a bit of vanilla last year. But this is a lovely winter scent due to the frosted berries and I think the packaging is stunning. Would look gorgeous in any room of your house. 

BHS
£10.00 


Why not get a throw for them to snuggle up on the sofa with or hang over the end of the bed? Throws are now in every home ware shop in many patterns and colours. Therefore, it wont be hard to find one before Christmas. 

Primark
£10.00 

You could get these for someone singularly if you wanted to, but it'd be a cute set of festive chocolate for a couple to share or a family of four. Either way, you can't beat some chocolate on Christmas Day. 

Boots 
£8.00
Candles are a great gift for couples to share. By dotting a few of these scented beauties around the house your home will feel more homely instantly. In my house it's like candle city with the amount my parents burn and put around the house. They always come in pretty pots for you to put them straight out. Not to mention, this set are gold - perfect for Christmas! 

Boots 
£8.00 

I feel like a really easy gift to buy couples is pot pourri. Buy them a lovely scented box of this stuff to add something wonderful to a certain room in your house. I've actually bought this for my parents this year to share and they will most likely put it in the conservatory as we have a red themed conservatory. But this one above is cranberry and spice which is lovely for Christmas but even better for winter. I feel like this set looks very wintery also which means it's going to power them through after Christmas anyway. 

BHS 
£8.00 







How about some fancy chocolates? I got these for my parents last year and they absolutely loved them. They're delicious chocolates for super cheap price, get them while you can! 

BHS
£4.90 


I don't know one person, let alone one couple who doesn't like Guylian chocolate. It's a classic and delicious treat - perfect for Christmas. 

Wikos 
£4.00 




Well guys that's it for this years Christmas gift guide! I hope you've enjoyed it and that it's helped you with any last minute gifts, secret santa gifts, advice for each gender for Christmas, and of course if you just needed some help on what to buy for someone. Good luck with the rest of your Christmas shopping, eeek only 4 days away!!! 













4 comments:

  1. I loved your post! you have some great gift ideas! :)
    Possibly check out my blog? www.meandtheworld23.blog.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Aww thank you so much! Yeah of course I will!

      xoxox

      Delete