Tuesday 29 December 2015

Frozen Ball of Fun!


Frozen Bathbomb Review 


Hey guys! I hope you're all doing well and had a good Christmas! So I am here today with a review of this beauty above which is the Frozen bathbomb from Lush. It is the one based on the movie; I was given it for Christmas from my friend and as it's Frozen related I couldn't not review it for you guys. 


Lush Description 

Do you want to have a bath bomb? Do you want to splash and play? Enjoy the most magical soak in the kingdom with this shimmering blue bath bomb, which spills out rolling snowdrifts of silver lustre. Uplifting neroli from Tunisia and precious rose oil from Turkey are sure to spread a little sunshine and melt the iciest of moods. If your day's felt like a series of doors in your face, this shiny, sky blue bomb filled with sparkle provides the perfect fairytale ending. Step in, take a deep breath and let it go. 

Ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate 

Citric Acid 

Perfume

Grapefruit Oil

Neroli Oil 

Rose Oil 

Cream of Tartar 

Sodium Laureth Sulfate 

Lauryl Betaine 

Lilial

Geranoil 

Hydroxycitronellal 

Limonene 

Linalool 

Snowflake Lustre 

Silver Glimmer Lustre 

Colour 42090

Colour 42053 


This mix of ingredients create this fun bathbomb to fizz away in your bath! 



It started fizzing away and let out this mix of deep and light blues with whites which are the main colours associated in the film Frozen. The moment it hit the water the smell of bright refreshing scents filled the bathroom. The smell was luckily not too over powering as there is a mix in this bathbomb of rose oil and grapefruit - separately strong scents that some how compliment one another within this Frozen-esk ball. 




The deep blue colour that came out of this bathbomb was phenomenal. I think I'm definitely more into the brighter coloured bath bombs than the pastel ones or murky coloured ones. I was mesmerised by the colour of this. 

The silver lustre and snowflake lustre was obviously perfect for this bath bomb because Frozen is all about snow and ice etc. But it had a gorgeous glimmer of glitter that ran throughout the white and the blue within my bath water. My favourite part probably was the glitter as it stayed throughout your bathing experience and over your skin after you've gotten out of the bath. 







Out of the experience of this product from Lush, I mainly enjoyed watching it. I just loved the blend of the colours and you can see amongst the blue and white that there was a little bit of a purple hue in the mix of the bathbomb. The patterns it created were stunning to look at. 




As we got further into the bomb fizzing away, the scent filled the air so much more. This was when I could really smell the rose clearly and I thought it was an interesting scent to add into a blue bathbomb as you'd normally associate roses with pinks or reds in Lush products. It was a pleasant surprise that made me happy as Rose is one of my favourite scents. 

Once I'd gotten into the bath the only part left was the blue because all of the whites and light blues were mainly bubbles. But if I looked closely enough I could see all of the beautiful glitter like when you look at snow and ice in the sunlight. 




The main benefit this bathbomb did for me, beside remind me of Frozen; it made my skin softer. There's definitely something within the silver and snowflake lustre that add to making my skin softer because the glitter lasted throughout. It gave me a pretty healthy glow from the lustre on my skin. 

Overall, it wasn't my ultimate favourite bath bomb I've ever had from Lush. However, it isn't just for kids due to the benefits of the soft skin and the healthy glow within it, if you love winter or Frozen like me then you'll love all the colours, and of course because it's a bright blue it's fun for all the family - completely grasps the concept of the film and the fun of it for the kids. I'll definitely buy it again one day, but not one I've gotten extremely excited over. 


Price: £3.95 

Katie's Rating:   




No comments:

Post a Comment