Saturday 25 January 2014

Maybelline: Big Eyes Mascara Review!

Hello everyone, firstly I would like to apologise for my absence as I haven't posted for about 3 weeks. It is because I actually haven't had anything to post and it's been a slow process of finding something to post about, but now I have a couple of things to talk to you about! Anyway, on with the review. 

I've needed a new mascara for about 2 weeks maybe, so I decided to give this one a try because it was new and it looked very promising on it's promotional advert. 

To me, the packaging is just average and I don't have much to say about it other than it's just average. 

On the back it has the two brushes; for the upper lashes it has a push up brush to push the lashes up and make them appear wider. For the lower lashes it has a tiny brush to capture each bottom lash and make them magnified. 



I can tell you that both brushes do exactly that, as you can see on the image of myself on the right that my lashes appear volumised and noticeable which is everything I want in a mascara! You only need one coat of each for both upper and lower lashes to achieve maximum results.

My natural lashes are quite short and I really wanted a mascara that could almost make my lashes look false without having to buy an expensive mascara or wear false eyelashes. This mascara does exactly that, along with making both sets of lashes the same length. I used to use Maybelline: The Falsies, but unfortunately that mascara has run it's course with me because it doesn't give my lashes total length anymore whereas this mascara has. 

I didn't know what to expect from this mascara, but it has to be one of the best mascara's I have ever used in a long time. I think this drugstore product could rival high end mascara, Benefit: They're real. 

If you want long lashes but do not want to pay for a high end product, I recommend you buy this product asap! 

£8.99 from Boots or Superdrug.  



No comments:

Post a Comment