Sunday 29 January 2017

HUGE MONTHLY UPDATE



Hello my lovelies, I hope you're well and are having a fab...

 


 I am aware that I haven't posted anything yet this year and that is because this month has been super busy for me. I have four assessments in this one month; with three completed and one to go it is clear I cannot wait for January to be over. 

Not much has really been going on in January, minus the assessments around every corner. But for the assessments I've had to meet up with people here there and every where for rehearsals etc. It's just been extremely time consuming and as per usual I have no time to fit anything into my busy schedule. 

So along with the assessments, there has obviously been organising Drama Society rehearsals. The auditions were all very good and I'm super happy with who we chose for the certain roles in the show and so far rehearsals have been going well. We've got a long way to go but so far, we're doing well. I get really excited to see the chosen cast members performing the roles we gave them as it shows to us on the committee why we gave them those roles. I know this show is gonna be amazing and I'm so excited to carry on the process with such a fab cast and team.

The bad news of January however is that my phone has died. I'm not talking died and needs charging, I'm talking fully and royally fucked. Long story short, it got stuck on an app, so I turned it off and on again but the on again part of that equation didn't take place. I have an iPhone 6 and if you have one you'll know that when you turn it on it pops up with the bright white loading screen with the black apple shape in the middle. Then normally after that my lock screen would appear and the phone would be fine and work like normal, but unfortunately it just faded back to black.

Meg and I have tried everything we can think of, we put it back on charge, tried to reset it, tried connecting it to iTunes, we even took it to the Three store and they said I'd have to take it to Apple which clearly means it's an internal issue in the phones software. I called my dad and he's gonna phone a repair place for me to see what they think it might be and if it's not fixable I may just have to use one of my old phones on the same sim and contract until it runs out. 

So for now I'm just living off my iPod touch as the majority of my friends have iPhones which means I can iMessage them and as I'm on wifi near enough 24/7 it means I can still Facebook people and use all my social medias etc. It's weird living without a phone at the moment but it's not that difficult at this moment in time. 

But yeah, I'll update you guys on the phone situation when I know more of what's happening. 

That's pretty much what's been going on, this month has just been super busy. Hopefully next month will be more manageable and I'll have more time to fit blogging into my schedule again. I've got a few plans for some February blogposts, so until then bye for now guys and talk to you soon. 

Love, 

Katie 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment