Tuesday 29 March 2016

Soft, Light, Spring Time Pinks Makeup Tutorial



Hello my lovelies, I hope you're well. I know it's been a while since I done a makeup tutorial for you all, so here is a pretty one for spring! 


Firstly I took two soft tones of pinks and started to apply them with a flat eyeshadow brush, however, that wasn't actually getting the eyeshadow to sit, it just kept moving it around. So I took it on my finger and gently dabbed it over my eyelids. 


Secondly, I blended the crease slightly with a fluffy brush but not too much so all of my product would get brushed away. I then took a really light lilac shade and dabbed that onto my inner tear duct with my finger and gently dabbed and blended it up into the pink (as you can see above) 

Tip: By applying white in the inner tear duct with soft colours like light pinks, purples, and greens it makes your eyes look bigger, healthier, and brighter; the perfect addition to your spring makeup. 


























I then just took some more pink on the flat shader brush and my fingers and made more of a softer crease as well as a deeper pink colour by using the tip of the bristles. 


I also added the pink on my under eye line meeting the lilac white shade at my inner tear duct. Both these shades are from a Body Collection's pallet which I think are from Body Care (if you live in the UK you'll know what shop I mean) I then just did my usual makeup routine that I do every day: 

  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer 
  • Maybelline Better Skin foundation in the shade 0.5 Light Beige 
  • Collection Lasting Perfection 24HR concealer in the shade 1 Fair 
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in the shade 001 Transparent 
  • Set all that down with my Makeup Revolution Finish Spray - Pro Fix for Oil Control 
  • Then once that set, I added my Primark P.S. Love eyeshadow in a pinky/rose shade 
  • MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder in the shade Pink Shimmer 
  • Maybelline Satin Brow in the shade Dark Brown 
  • Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara in the shade Dark Brown



























Then onto my favourite part of any makeup look I do, the mascara. I feel the mascara brings it all together and it's the one makeup  product I can't live without. So I just applied my Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Cat Eyes. As you can see this mascara makes your lashes super long, fluttery, and soft. Which I feel is perfect for spring time. 


Can't forget about lipstick. I applied my Rimmel London lipstick in the shade 084 - Amethyst Shimmer. This made the look super pretty and girly but I would've rather put my bright pink lipstick on from Collection in the shade Sweet Tooth (I think it's called that) just because it's a super bright pink. 



























Finally I just took my hair out of the plaits and we're done! I really love this look as it's simple and girly but still noticeable. I feel like this year spring is all about super soft blended looks that are quite subtle. I'm gonna do another spring makeup look with green eyeshadows - so look our for that. 

I'll talk to you all again soon! 


Love,
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment